The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: LOOK^^^ SOME FUCKEN N@GGER STOLE THE GOOGLE ADS

Started by Anonymous, June 03, 2013, 02:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I editted this thread a little bit GORDY GAMBINO.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"I editted this thread a little bit GORDY GAMBINO.

why do you let this pigfucker continue to embarrass you...have some respect for yourself and the other forum members....flush him down the shithole he crawled out of...ASAP

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

why do you let this pigfucker continue to embarrass you...have some respect for yourself and the other forum members....flush him down the shithole he crawled out of...ASAP

Obvious Li is right Fash. Send him down the crapper.

Anonymous

I will take your advice into consideration.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thx fash.....i know you don't like to be the "heavy" but pigfuckers like gambino are a cancer.....if you don't root them out they eventually destroy the whole body....he has destroyed every forum he has posted on...i sure hope you pull the plug on this piece of shit before he destroys ACF.....you can do it...be strong.....delete this asshole from this forum...xoxoxoxox...(or let me do it for you)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If you cannot do what needs to be done, then let myself or Obvious Li do it.

Obvious Li

the pigfucker has been called out......you can get rid of this piece of shit.....it is now up to admin to act...and act decidedly to flush this fucktard down the forum sewer.....put aside your needs for unwarranted attention...even negative attention...instead focus on the positive aspects of deleting all/everyone of this white trash motherfuckers posts......travel the high road fash......  :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the pigfucker has been called out......you can get rid of this piece of shit.....it is now up to admin to act...and act decidedly to flush this fucktard down the forum sewer.....put aside your needs for unwarranted attention...even negative attention...instead focus on the positive aspects of deleting all/everyone of this white trash motherfuckers posts......travel the high road fash......  :geek:

I don't like doing that Mr Obvious Li..

I am going to send a personal message to you.