Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

ATTN: Renee

Started by Angry White Male, May 05, 2017, 03:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I wanted to clear the air and make amends, but alas!  I simply cannot...

Here's why:

Look at what I discovered today, in the following images.  You and your people should be ashamed!

Soon, coming to a shitter stall near you, is an obese friendly shitter, that can support the weight and handle the girth!

Fucking fat people...

http://i68.tinypic.com/30j1qth.jpg">

http://i63.tinypic.com/300clcz.jpg">

http://i63.tinypic.com/2vsiubo.jpg">

Bricktop

Mel, I wonder what would happen if you stood in it and pulled the flush lever?

It does seem capable of accommodating very large pieces of shit.

GORDY GAMBINO

Fat fuck is a glutton and blames her metabolism.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mel, I wonder what would happen if you stood in it and pulled the flush lever?

It does seem capable of accommodating very large pieces of shit.

Unfortunately like all toilets it still has a standard 3" pipe connection.

A piece of shit as big as Mel would cause a clog. The only person who managed to ever flush him was his ex-wife. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

Its for obese fucks with fucked metabolism that eat correctly etc

BUT ARE THE SIZE OF A FUCKEN HOUSE

Pushing 3'' shits outa her ass

Like a well fucked bar girl on a Sunday Morning
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"I've never seen one.

Neither have I and I'm allegedly a huge fat ass... :laugh3:

Seriously though, they are not that common...in the years I worked for an MEP consulting engineer, and in my experience running an HVAC/Plumbing business with my husband....I've never seen one or saw one specified on a job.

Furthermore, since my dad retired, he and his brother have gone into the plumbing supply business and I'll bet they've never actually seen one either. I know they exist because I've read about them in trade magazines but apparently they are very rare.

They are strictly for extreme....and I mean EXTREME cases of super obesity. You have to be God damn eye poppingly huge to need a can like that. The average floor mounted toilet will handle well over 500lbs and commercial wall mounted toilets have carrier mountings available that can handle up to 1000lbs.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Since you have that much experience with plumbing, you would know how uncommon they are Renee.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Renee"

Seriously though, they are not that common...in the years I worked for an MEP consulting engineer, and in my experience running an HVAC/Plumbing business with my husband....I've never seen one or saw one specified on a job.

Furthermore, since my dad retired, he and his brother have gone into the plumbing supply business and I'll bet they've never actually seen one either. I know they exist because I've read about them in trade magazines but apparently they are very rare.

They are strictly for extreme....and I mean EXTREME cases of super obesity. You have to be God damn eye poppingly huge to need a can like that. The average floor mounted toilet will handle well over 500lbs and commercial wall mounted toilets have carrier mountings available that can handle up to 1000lbs.

You can be the model...at least getting paid for being a lazy, uncough , sweaty , loud mouthed , opinioniated , fucken metabolisism up to shit, fat fuck.

Then ya bust the fucken thing and get splinters in ya fat ass.

Gastric band or what fatty.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

You can be the model...at least getting paid for being a lazy, uncough , sweaty , loud mouthed , opinioniated , fucken metabolisism up to shit, fat fuck.

STFU, Ebola dick.

As big as that crapper is...it's nothing compared to the size of your ignorant slob mouth.

BTW, a few select guys here are on the list for entry into the private "loom" and guess what?....You ain't one of them..... Small wonder why....:laugh3:

But hey, maybe if you kiss my big fat ass enough I can talk someone into letting you in..... :laugh3:

Until then "Fuck off", like immediately.....no one wants to hear your socially retarded shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

STFU, Ebola dick.

As big as that crapper is...it's nothing compared to the size of your ignorant slob mouth.

BTW, a few select guys here are on the list for entry into the private "loom" and guess what?....You ain't one of them..... Small wonder why....:laugh3:

But hey, maybe if you kiss my big fat ass enough I can talk someone into letting you in
..... :laugh3:

Until then "Fuck off", like immediately.....no one what's to hear your socially retarded shit.

:roll:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview