News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Twenty Dollars, you can stop sending me pm's, I don't read them.

Started by Anonymous, May 05, 2017, 11:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Total Dunce is practically begging to be banned. I guess if you don't want to give him what he wants, can understand that.

I just couldn't imagine making an ass of myself with an admin panel rather than just banning someone.  I don't get it,

I don't get it either. I didn't get the childish panel games that were played with Odinson and I don't get it with TD either.

It makes the management of this place look petty, vicious, immature and inept and that's the bare faced truth.
What childish games were played on Twenty Dollars?

He was confined to RR for legitimate reasons, he asked to post in the foodie threads only on the main page and I agreed.

Legitimate reasons? The three most hated individuals here are Odinson, Romero, and me.

Odinson and yourself are pitied, at least by me because of your alcoholism and Romero used to be a moderator here....a very respected one too..

Anything else I can clear up for you?

realgrimm

This is crazy..lol.. bottom line is this is "The Team" s ship and how they make it float is on them, so who cares your opinions on the matter what anybody would or wouldn't do is irrelevant, I believe the method Fash is using is fair and just , letting members run outta privileges till they have no more is great modding , I too have SNAKEMajor mail but meh, maybe I'll get to it ,maybe I won't ..

Whats sad isn't people getting PMd and feel bothered, it's that you let him get to you..  ac_lmfao

My hats off to the modding/admining  

I know I woulda already been banned from here if it wasn't for the open mindedness from the powers that be...

I see there was issues with the previous administration so to try a different method is only logical

https://bridgesofhopeblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/insanity-of-addiction.jpg?w=705">

RW

QuoteAgain, you still haven't told me about these childish games that are being played myself and the mod?

I'm not trying to start a fire but I'd like to answer this if you are interested in knowing.

First, "the mod" aka kiebers has very limited capabilities.  He can't prevent people from PMing, limit access, etc.  He can move/delete posts and ban people.  He does his job well IMHO.

What I find out of the ordinary is having an admin, who has access to all sorts of tool including moderation tools, to be complaining about posters' action with every available means to address the issue.  As users, we see discussion of private messages, constant complaints, the application of annoying word censors, chiding, etc, rather than removal (even temporarily) of an offending poster.

Maybe I'm getting old or soft but I get tired of the childish name calling and bullying.  It makes this place feel toxic.  I'm also not saying I haven't participated in it myself but maybe it's time to give it a rest.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Legitimate reasons? The three most hated individuals here are Odinson, Romero, and me.

Er, wrong.

Romero is not hated.

His views are often at odds with others, and some find his style of dialogue and debate annoying, but he is not hated.

I don't agree with him most of the time, but I wish he'd post more.

I think he's a good guy that cares about the world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"This is crazy..lol.. bottom line is this is "The Team" s ship and how they make it float is on them, so who cares your opinions on the matter what anybody would or wouldn't do is irrelevant, I believe the method Fash is using is fair and just , letting members run outta privileges till they have no more is great modding , I too have SNAKEMajor mail but meh, maybe I'll get to it ,maybe I won't ..

Whats sad isn't people getting PMd and feel bothered, it's that you let him get to you..  ac_lmfao

I know I woulda already been banned from here if it wasn't for the open mindedness from the powers that be...

I see there was issues with the previous administration so to try a different method is only logical

https://bridgesofhopeblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/insanity-of-addiction.jpg?w=705">

Thank you realgrimm.

realgrimm

Quote from: "realgrimm"This is crazy..lol.. bottom line is this is "The Team" s ship and how they make it float is on them, so who cares your opinions on the matter what anybody would or wouldn't do is irrelevant, I believe the method Fash is using is fair and just , letting members run outta privileges till they have no more is great modding , I too have SNAKEMajor mail but meh, maybe I'll get to it ,maybe I won't ..

Thank you realgrimm.

np, your addressing members concerns while trying to rationalize with an IMP , I believe, seeing both sides, realize your task is pointless and I believe member comments are more meant in good nature like a heads up or concern and in support anytime you need to pull the plug on this JOKER

Anonymous

Fash has not been playing games with TD. He has been  treated no different than any other troll who has been restricted to RR, even though as  realgrimm said, he does not get it.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "realgrimm"

WTF GRIMM !

Why dont ya drop ya Y - Fronts n touch ya toes .

Then as FASH n KIEBERS are pulling oot their Biggest Black Strap - ons , Ask em to be Gentle !

:laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Fash has not been playing games with TD. He has been  treated no different than any other troll who has been restricted to RR, even though as  realgrimm said, he does not get it.

He's probably incapable of using logic as realgrimm also said.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"Fash has not been playing games with TD. He has been  treated no different than any other troll who has been restricted to RR, even though as  realgrimm said, he does not get it.

We know that which is what begs the question of "why don't you just give him a time out?"
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

We know that which is what begs the question of "why don't you just give him a time out?"

We should when he was using pm's to harass people..

But, I took away pm's instead.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Well I read his PMs and he sure as shit wasn't harassing me.

That's good, but I was as were three other posters..

And I'm not reversing the decision to let take away his pm privileges.

RW

I'm not suggesting you do but merely PMing people a message isn't necessarily "harassment".  You don't like him (and I don't blame you for that one iota) and instead of banning him, you'd rather use the admin panel to fuck with him.  As predicted, it ends up with people questioning the management of this place and in turn, they'll end up leaving
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

I'm not suggesting you do but merely PMing people a message isn't "harassment".  You just don't like him and rather than ban him, you'd rather use the admin panel to fuck with him.  As predicted, it ends up with people questioning the management of this place and in turn, they'll end up leaving.

I got threatened by TD in the PM the Drunk idiot sent me days ago .

I cant post it ,  as thats against the rules .

TWENTY DIAPERS is a fuckin Snake .

TD has been banned from every site ive been on in the last 7 years .

I think that says enough , dont u ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview