Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What is truth?

Started by shin, May 06, 2017, 09:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"Truth is fact...tangible and provable, fact.

Interesting. There are philosophers who deny truth is based on fact, because fact has to based on truth and thus it is not objective.

Now, not wishing to portray myself either as a philosopher, nor to even understand what it is they actually do, but I always remember that line from legal studies (The Philosophy Of Law).

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Renee"Truth is fact...tangible and provable, fact.

Interesting. There are philosophers who deny truth is based on fact, because fact has to based on truth and thus it is not objective.

Now, not wishing to portray myself either as a philosopher, nor to even understand what it is they actually do, but I always remember that line from legal studies (The Philosophy Of Law).

Then what is fact if not truth?

The two are inexorably intertwined. The main difference being is that fact answers the "how", where" and "when" questions while truth answers the "why" questions. Truth is slightly more subjective but nonetheless a "truth" is fact.

Example....the statement "I live in the United States" this is a fact. It is also "truth" but it is also subjective as it is only true for the time being.

Facts are truths that are, for the most part permanent or I flexible while truth are facts that can change depending on circumstance. Either way they are both tied together, without one the other does not exist.

I prefer to approach "truth" in scientific terms... where "fact" is something that is observably true, but not different in substance from "truth".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

Truth is Renee replaced the dial on her bathroom scales with a fan so every time she weighs herself she gets a tornado up her tushy.

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

shin

Truth is solid, static, and fundamental.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Truth is Renee replaced the dial on her bathroom scales with a fan so every time she weighs herself she gets a tornado up her tushy.

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Truth is you are a pig.

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Truth is Renee replaced the dial on her bathroom scales with a fan so every time she weighs herself she gets a tornado up her tushy.

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Truth is Gordo....you'll NEVER be invited into the private "loom"..... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

GORDY GAMBINO

Who gives a fucken flying fuck fat fuck.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Who gives a fucken flying fuck fat fuck.

Who??  ac_wot

Oh I don't know. Maybe the one who is constantly bitching and moaning about it?...... :laugh3:

Any other stupid questions; you misshapen, bald headed, inbred, bumbling, chromosome deficient, sack of monkey fucking, shit?

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/_RMHsWZ3qRE
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Who gives a fucken flying fuck fat fuck.

You do, you whining pig.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
loser

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

You do know that those girls have about as much feeling for you as they do an ATM machine, right?

The truth is most of them fucking hate you and would cut your throat and steal the contents of your bank account if they thought they could get away with it..... :laugh3:

As it is I guess they get a small amount of satisfaction giving out cases of HIV to poor lonely slobs like you.... :laugh3:

GORDY GAMBINO

Unless youse loom is like that fuck yer I aint fucken joining.

Go back to your fucked up PP loom for housewife hags like all of youse cunts.

Youse biatches here are fucked.

None of youse can suck my cawk .

Fuck off.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Unless youse loom is like that fuck yer I aint fucken joining.

Go back to your fucked up PP loom for housewife hags like all of youse cunts.

Youse biatches here are fucked.

None of youse can suck my cawk .

Fuck off.

Our private "loom" is exactly like that.

We all sit around in our underwear and talk about what an ugly, uncouth, obnoxious, pig you are.... :tease:  :laugh3:

RW

I'm almost starting to feel sorry for poor Gordy considering the beating he's getting.
Beware of Gaslighters!