The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

ATTN: Weebles

Started by Angry White Male, May 08, 2017, 01:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Cos you are special Tips.

So were they $1 a packet.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Cos you are special Tips.

They were $4 a package ON SALE!

:swoon:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I should buy a box next shopping day.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Cos you are special Tips.

They were $4 a package ON SALE!

:swoon:

Here 1 buck.  ac_dance
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

realgrimm

I too ATTN weebles I TLDR this thread but would like him to contribute , a good spirit to me is welcome ... I understand the issues with copy pasta ...lol ... but he does respond .. and don't get me started about Inked Angel and her awesome art forum that ...cough cough deleted "because of me I suppose" but a whole forum??... later told me it was because forums need 2 active mods ...RANT...NVM... :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"I too ATTN weebles I TLDR this thread but would like him to contribute , a good spirit to me is welcome ... I understand the issues with copy pasta ...lol ... but he does respond .. and don't get me started about Inked Angel and her awesome art forum that ...cough cough deleted "because of me I suppose" but a whole forum??... later told me it was because forums need 2 active mods ...RANT...NVM... :laugh3:

I never registered on VF, but I am very familiar with it. Weebles is a good guy.

I didn't think you would know IA. I thought she left VF before the BF refugee resettlement program got under way.

realgrimm

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I didn't think you would know IA. I thought she left VF before the BF refugee resettlement program got under way.

this is correct, but she did leave behind a great sub-forum .. I wasn't witness to her..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

this is correct, but she did leave behind a great sub-forum .. I wasn't witness to her..

Okay, her sub forum stayed.

realgrimm

realgrimm

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm":sad:

She had two sub forums at one time. One was like RR. It was gone before the BF refugees showed up.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Well Mel, looks like we're stuck with you for the next three months.  It will be so lovely to read about how we're tired old hags, the same shit about your ex, the multitude of reasons why you're maladapted and what load you've currently blown into your hand.  The one thing about knowing you is knowing without one iota of a doubt that you earned your ban.

:)

I like to start threads that can carry on without me for more than one page.

I am not always successful.  In fact, most of the time I am not.

However, it is nice of you to think of me in such regard, RW.

I will hope that you will not attempt to hit me with your cane.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "realgrimm"I too ATTN weebles I TLDR this thread but would like him to contribute , a good spirit to me is welcome ... I understand the issues with copy pasta ...lol ... but he does respond .. and don't get me started about Inked Angel and her awesome art forum that ...cough cough deleted "because of me I suppose" but a whole forum??... later told me it was because forums need 2 active mods ...RANT...NVM... :laugh3:

I never registered on VF, but I am very familiar with it. Weebles is a good guy.

Like fuck you wooda.

You are a slope head from South Korea a fucken refo.

You are not wanted anywhere U.N. trash.

Now I been banned 96 fucken times at DV....I know that cunt Vesna. I drill her arse like you drill a puppy dog you sick gook cunt.

You are not Bruce Lee you are a fucken rice eating maggot.

Here you are nothing but Flashys strapp on arse fuck while she is dressed like a nun.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Like fuck you wooda.

You are a slope head from South Korea a fucken refo.

You are not wanted anywhere U.N. trash.

Now I been banned 96 fucken times at DV....I know that cunt Vesna. I drill her arse like you drill a puppy dog you sick gook cunt.

You are not Bruce Lee you are a fucken rice eating maggot.

Here you are nothing but Flashys strapp on arse fuck while she is dressed like a nun.

Is Seoul turned on when you talk like this about him?

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm":sad:

She had two sub forums at one time. One was like RR. It was gone before the BF refugees showed up.

That sub was just before RW, Shen Li, Renee, Azhya and Annie left VF for good.