Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I got drunk last night....

Started by JOE, May 21, 2017, 09:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Went to the bar and had six large mugs of beer.

I was pretty wasted after that.

Couldn't walk or see straight.

Just barely made it home then staggered into the front door crashed shortly afterwards.

Haven't done this in a while.

Just completed a 3 hour exam so I needed to unwind.

I don't often drink like that.

I'm usually a social drinker who downs maybe a glass of wine or beer.

Ok to do that sort of thing once in a while but don't wanna make a habit off it.

Renee

Not making a habit of getting shit faced all the time is a wise choice, Joe. Your liver, digestive tract and brain will thank you.

Any time you want a reminder of how bad drinking to excess can be....just at look at Mel, review some of his past posts and see what a besotted, pathetic, loser looks like.

Guaranteed to make you laugh, and vomit at the same time or if you are the sensitive and charitable type;....maybe you'll feel a little pity. But don't get sucked in,....he brings it on himself.

BTW, I'm still waiting for those drawings..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Not making a habit of getting shit faced all the time is a wise choice, Joe. Your liver, digestive tract and brain will thank you.

Any time you want a reminder of how bad drinking to excess can be....just at look at Mel, review some of his past posts and see what a besotted, pathetic, loser looks like.

Guaranteed to make you laugh, and vomit at the same time or if you are the sensitive and charitable type;....maybe you'll feel a little pity. But don't get sucked in,....he brings it on himself.

BTW, I'm still waiting for those drawings..... :laugh3:

If someone decides to get inebriated, don't come here and give the mod a hard time.