Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The Federal Liberals...

Started by Angry White Male, May 13, 2017, 02:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...have snuck in a change to the laws, that allow police officers to obtain random breath samples from drivers.

Historically, an officer would need to witness some form of impairment, before a demand could be made (or at least one that would hold up in the courts).

Now, the demand can be made at random.

What are your thoughts on this?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...have snuck in a change to the laws, that allow police officers to obtain random breath samples from drivers.

Historically, an officer would need to witness some form of impairment, before a demand could be made (or at least one that would hold up in the courts).

Even though I'm drunk right now, I do not give a shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...have snuck in a change to the laws, that allow police officers to obtain random breath samples from drivers.

I heard the Lieberals are proposing up to 14 years in prison for anyone caught drinking and marijuana impaired while driving.

JOE

It's because many people wanted marijuana legalized.

unfortunately Mel, for every favor granted, there is a price.

For every freedom gained, we lose another and the general population has to suffer for the benefit of the few.

It's akin to people who demand a massive tax cut. So the government gives it to them and then turns around and raises tobacco and liquor taxes.

You don't get something for nothing

Renee

Well that sucks for you.

I strongly suggest that you buy a bicycle..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

In here they always ask license&registration and then they make you blow in the alcometer..

Its standard..

If you see a blockade and you have been drinking, the game is over.

RW

If you aren't intoxicated, what does it matter?

Also, can you link to this law?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I heard the Lieberals are proposing up to 14 years in prison for anyone caught drinking and marijuana impaired while driving.

For drinking and driving, I support a solid jail sentence, especially for repeat offenders and double that for those causing bodily harm.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

The scary thing is Mel is worried about this.

Anonymous

Do you have reason to worry Mel?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you have reason to worry Mel?

Not really.

Just that when I'm out in public, minding my own business, I wouldn't really want to be blowing on the plastic cock just because some cop doesn't like the look of my face...

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you have reason to worry Mel?

Not really.

Just that when I'm out in public, minding my own business, I wouldn't really want to be blowing on the plastic cock just because some cop doesn't like the look of my face...

With that red rum blossomed face of yours expect to be asked to blow on a lot of cocks.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

That's the problem.  Maybe I'm tired after working hard, and the cop doesn't like the way I look.

Should that be reason enough to force me to blow into a plastic cock?  I don't think so.

Sure, if I reek like booze and show signs of impairment, then by all means bust out the plastic cock.  However, if I'm minding my own shit, I don't need to get my "papers checked" randomly.

No doubt groups like MADD play a powerful part in legislation, but I know that MADD has a hidden agenda...  An ulterior motive.

Angry White Male

Justin Trudeau is a clown.  I voted for Harper.

Hopefully people vote out the clown come next election, and get someone proper in there.

Harper wouldn't have ever wanted me to randomly blow into plastic cocks.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"The scary thing is Mel is worried about this.

Cause he drives under the influence.  He drives for a living.  He should be worried.

Anyone drinking and driving or complaining about retard door knobs should not have a drivers license.