Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Sowwy Kiebs

Started by Anonymous, May 21, 2017, 03:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realgrimm

Wow, thats what happened, I missed that too must have been in that SECRET forum.. but I could understand Kiebers  concern if that was the case

RW

Quote from: "realgrimm"Wow, thats what happened, I missed that too must have been in that SECRET forum.. but I could understand Kiebers  concern if that was the case

Nothing about it in the not-so-secret forum.  I could only speculate, which I'm not going to do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "realgrimm"Wow, thats what happened, I missed that too must have been in that SECRET forum.. but I could understand Kiebers  concern if that was the case

I was part of it until the daft female only rule came in.  

You won't be missing much except for 'girl talk'.   :laugh:

realgrimm

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Oh it's a womans only ,go to the bathroom together kinda thing got it...  :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Oh it's a womans only ,go to the bathroom together kinda thing got it...  :crazy:

It wasn't before..

It was the mod's idea to make it that way.

realgrimm

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "realgrimm"

It wasn't before..

It was the mod's idea to make it that way.

Silly rule IMO but who am I to say.   :sad:

realgrimm

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a36ce21208f97b0dc449ea75b3fb7374/tumblr_oqixdoBwQB1ris16so1_1280.png">