The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I bought a new air conditioner!

Started by Berry Sweet, May 21, 2017, 06:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Nice! Gordon must love it!

I see alot of city where I am...lots of lights and high rises.

Oh he does. We like to share a glass of champagne and enjoy the view of the lake.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Oh he does. We like to share a glass of champagne and enjoy the view of the lake.

Is he sunning himself on your balcony now?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He is wearing a two piece and I just finished putting more sunscreen on his back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He is wearing a two piece and I just finished putting more sunscreen on his back.

That must be a sight for your neighbours.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Women my age get excited over air conditioners, dishwashers, vibrators, anal beads ,washing machines, etc cause men are fuckin useless! Thank God for these items!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Women my age get excited over air conditioners, dishwashers, washing machines, etc cause men are fuckin useless! Thank God for these items!

So men are supposed to be your air conditioner, your dish washer, and your clothes washer?

Look bitch...  There is only one way that this could work:  You making mega-bucks, and having a stay-at-home Dad taking care of these duties.

Seeing as how you're a single Momma on disability, I'm not surprised that you cannot find a man to fulfill these tasks for you, since you should be able to handle them yourself.

Not even the fucking Indians want anything to do with you, Berry, since your Injun lover dropped you and your kid like a hot potato.

Something to think about.

GORDY GAMBINO

Berry can play the flute like she is at band camp and wastes such talent on sucking foreigners cawks....hang on a fucken minute I'm a fucken foreigner !!!

Right, fuck, I'm onto that wheres that credit card. Recharge 10 bucks nah make it 12.

I'm gonna fuck her like Leroy...555.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Women my age get excited over air conditioners, dishwashers, washing machines, etc cause men are fuckin useless! Thank God for these items!

So men are supposed to be your air conditioner, your dish washer, and your clothes washer?

Look bitch...  There is only one way that this could work:  You making mega-bucks, and having a stay-at-home Dad taking care of these duties.

Seeing as how you're a single Momma on disability, I'm not surprised that you cannot find a man to fulfill these tasks for you, since you should be able to handle them yourself.

Not even the fucking Indians want anything to do with you, Berry, since your Injun lover dropped you and your kid like a hot potato.

Something to think about.

Pretty harsh.

Anonymous

Fans are enough for us here in God's country.

Anonymous

I will have my air con on this week if we get the temperature they are forecasting.

Angry White Male

My air conditioner has been running fairly steadily lately...

This White boy doesn't like hot!

shin

It was 91 F here degrees a couple of days ago.

I thought about getting one of those floor mounted air conditioner units, but they seem pricey.

I get to used to having them running all day and night, and then at the end of the month my electric bill is triple what it usually is.

Angry White Male

Yup!  Mine will draw 1500 Watts, and when it gets hot here, it runs almost full time!

I usually turn mine off before I go to bed, and then back on in the morning.

I just hate the heat...  Costs me as much to cool the place in Summer, as it does to heat in Winter!

Angry White Male

Then again, I don't want to sit in Winter wearing three fucking sweaters and a blanket, nor do I want to sweat my balls off in the summer...

The price of climatic comfort is a price I'm willing to pay, for my personal comfort!

GORDY GAMBINO

In that case Skid it's over to pssssssssssssssst* for a credit card dusting
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE