Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

millennials choose avocado toast over purchasing their first home

Started by Anonymous, May 16, 2017, 08:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weebles

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "weebles"never had avocado on my sub do like  subways meatball sub's  and used to like their chicken subs but now that subway got caught having only 50% of their chicken is actually chicken the rest is mystery meat that has thrown me off subway a bit

Weebs, how the fuck is the old Serb?

I do not engange in cross forum drama  just here to be me and post as myself like I do at the other site I also enjoy posting at.

Anyways how is the wether up there in Edmonchuck?

I hope  we all avoid major flooding this year the icepack melt is going to be crazy hopefully the  rivers do not overflow as we head into june.

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"
Quote from: "weebles"never had avocado on my sub do like  subways meatball sub's  and used to like their chicken subs but now that subway got caught having only 50% of their chicken is actually chicken the rest is mystery meat that has thrown me off subway a bit

I do not engange in cross forum drama  just here to be me and post as myself like I do at the other site I also enjoy posting at.

I hope  we all avoid major flooding this year the icepack melt is going to be crazy hopefully the  rivers do not overflow as we head into june.

Fash slaps my hands  for cross forum drama too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"

Thank you weebles.