The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

ATTN: Renee

Started by Angry White Male, May 19, 2017, 03:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Or go pay Scouse or Kam a visit; they're into assholes.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Or go pay Scouse or Kam a visit; they're into assholes.

That would explain why they like you.

Renee

No, they are assholes.

If they are "into" assholes then that means they are assholes tied in a knot..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"

No, they are assholes.

If they are "into" assholes then that means they are assholes tied in a knot..... :laugh3:

:MG_216:

:thumbup:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Kiebers, have some shame man, that wasn't even remotely funny.  :001_rolleyes:

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blurt

Mr. Naziman Mouse would like you to have some shame, Keebs.

This is so goddamned funny I can't even begin to know how to laugh.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Well don't laugh too hard Blurtrude, everyone knows fags like you get problems with incontinence when you're older due to decades of being pounded up the shitter....

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"Sure it was. I laughed like hell.

You really can't blame Scouse if he didn't find it funny....he was the butt (no pun intended) of the joke....he's a sensitive little guy when it comes to his person.

Besides it wasn't a fag joke or a Jew joke or an AIDS joke and it wasn't even a pic of feces so I wouldn't expect him to find it funny.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blurt"Mr. Naziman Mouse would like you to have some shame, Keebs.

And that's the hell of it. I envision the head up the ass and somehow the tying of a knot because of it. Granted it's a little more sophisticated, but that's why I laughed.  
Quote from: "Blurt"This is so goddamned funny I can't even begin to know how to laugh.

You layered or wove it so well, something had to be sacrificed for the inspiration. I could be wrong though.....or not.

Blurt

Quote from: "Renee"Besides it wasn't a fag joke or a Jew joke or an AIDS joke and it wasn't even a pic of feces so I wouldn't expect him to find it funny.

qft
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Kiebers, have some shame man, that wasn't even remotely funny.  :001_rolleyes:

It wasn't bad. It wasn't a side splitter either though.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Kiebers, have some shame man, that wasn't even remotely funny.  :001_rolleyes:

Its just a case of cronyism, had myself, KAM or Dilf made the same joke, old Kiebers wouldn't have said a word.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Its just a case of cronyism, had myself, KAM or Dilf made the same joke, old Kiebers wouldn't have said a word.

Had you Kam or Dilf said that exact same thing, I would have laughed. But of course, that will never happen. None of you has the skill set to do that.

Blurt

Yeah, I've been puzzling over that crew's skills set as well.

Can I assume operation of an industrial dishwashing machine is to be considered?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview