News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My View of the Rockies This Morn. From 38,000 Feet (give or take)

Started by Renee, May 22, 2017, 03:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Trump gonna drop her on North Korea....its like a bullshit bomb...splatt

I suppose "bullshit" is something you know a lot about...you practice using it everyday.

Where the hell have you been hiding, you ugly, bald headed, crotch sniffing, slob?

I figured your bar whore, mama-san, took everything including the internet connection in the annulment......:laugh3:

I guess it's back to bush pigs and dingos for sexual companionship for you.... :laugh3:

BTW, stay the fuck out of my thread.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Trump gonna drop her on North Korea....its like a bullshit bomb...splatt

I suppose "bullshit" is something you know a lot about...you practice using it everyday.

Where the hell have you been hiding, you ugly, bald headed, crotch sniffing, slob?

I figured your bar whore, mama-san, took everything including the internet connection in the annulment......:laugh3:

I guess it's back to bush pigs and dingos for sexual companionship for you.... :laugh3:

Only if he gets them drunk first.

Blazor

Nice pic of the Rockies! My camera phone wouldnt take that good of a pic lol, but I did see them as I passed over. Also nice room!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "weebles"nice pics

Renee if in Seattle go to Pike Place and grab some wicked   Fish and Chips or   Lobster Bisque cannot travel to the Emerald city without doing so IMO

I hit Pike Place while I was there last week  ac_drinks

I had fish and chips at several places. We did breakfast at Pike, my aunt got the seafood omelette, it was awesome!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "weebles"nice pics

Renee if in Seattle go to Pike Place and grab some wicked   Fish and Chips or   Lobster Bisque cannot travel to the Emerald city without doing so IMO

I hit Pike Place while I was there last week  ac_drinks

I had fish and chips at several places. We did breakfast at Pike, my aunt got the seafood omelette, it was awesome!

I will Google Pike's menu..

Sounds like delicious food.

Renee

My final day here and this was my view from my hotel window this morning....

http://i66.tinypic.com/wcolqg.jpg">

http://i63.tinypic.com/68bxxe.jpg">

Dinner last night at the Steelhead diner. Still half of it in the mini fridge. Leaving it for the maid.

http://i64.tinypic.com/nfnul1.jpg">

Amazon dog park....

http://i65.tinypic.com/bhg9pd.jpg">

Amazon pilot program market....you will start to see these crop up in cities all over the US and probably Canada shortly. It's a open market where you just pick stuff off the shelves and it is automatically scanned to whatever credit card you have on file with Amazon. No check out no cashiers. Sorry no pics currently allowed inside the market.

http://i68.tinypic.com/1q4s2p.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Do you show proof of who you are when you enter Renee, so they can charge your credit card?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you show proof of who you are when you enter Renee, so they can charge your credit card?

No, you need the Amazon app on your phone and it scans you in automatically.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you show proof of who you are when you enter Renee, so they can charge your credit card?

No, you need the Amazon app on your phone and it scans you in automatically.

I should download the Amazon app. It's only a matter of time  before one of those stores is in my area.

Blazor

Do you work for Amazon Renee? Or is this just something you spotted lol?

Renee

Just landed at Newark Liberty.

Thank God that shit is over.....Now I have no work until next Tuesday... :hapydancsmil:

Have a great weekend everyone..... :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

BTW Blazor.....I'd love to answer your question but I can't......Things like who I work for or my actual name or my real hair color are all PI.... :laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: "Renee"Just landed at Newark Liberty.

Thank God that shit is over.....Now I have no work until next Tuesday... :hapydancsmil:

BTW Blazor.....I'd love to answer your question but I can't......Things like who I work for or my actual name or my real hair color are all PI.... :laugh3:

Oh you can tell us your real hair color  :laugh3:

I realized what I had asked after posting it. I was just curious since I know someone who works at Amazon out there lol.

You have a great weekend too!

JOE

I can't believe that Renn turned down my gold plated offer to have a professional tour of Vancouver.

A Professional Tour. Sufferin' Succotash.

Some people I tell ya.

Serve 'em the equivalent of fillet mignon, and they still turn their noses up at it.

.... mmmmph!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Just landed at Newark Liberty.

Enjoy your long weekend Renee.

ac_smile