The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

How to Spot False Flags

Started by realgrimm, May 23, 2017, 10:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Sorry for the garbled mess, but we get the picture. Comparing Jesus to Mohammad is like comparing the late Mother Theresa to Genghis Khan.

or to another slaughterer ... Mohammad

The king of mass murder.

How many people did he murder to earn that title?

You can't put a number on it since people slaughtering innocents today according to the murderer's orders.

But, at least we agree he was sick, murdering warlord. We're just splitting jairs over the death count he is responsible for.

No one is agreeing or splitting hairs.  I'm asking for you to provide me with a link to how many people Mohammed murdered to earn the title you bestowed upon him.  Surely there's a record with a number of kills because you've mentioned it so you have had to base it on something.  So what's the number and where did you get your figure from?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteThe king of mass murder would not be Mo

He didn't murder the most .... just lots and many extremely cruelly.

The Hadith, one of islam's 3 books and the sordid story of Mo, contains details / celebrations of an endless string of murders, some for power, some for revenge and some for sport / fun. There's lots in the Kanny told in the 1st person also

My little brain can't wrap itself around what is in the heads of those who follow such a confessed cruel monster ... and how they could bring themselves to support and worship him .. Frankly, I find that part of it quite  disconcerting

People need to read the books to get a first hand handle on what the whole enchilada is REALLY all about

Cc, I'm not playing forum telephone with you where you address me through someone else.  Sorry.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
No one is agreeing or splitting hairs.  I'm asking for you to provide me with a link to how many people Mohammed murdered to earn the title you bestowed upon him.  Surely there's a record with a number of kills because you've mentioned it so you have had to base it on something.  So what's the number and where did you get your figure from?

What a frickin idiot RW is. Everyone shows this idiotic life support system for a vagina that Mo was a killing machine who fooled retards like herself into believing he was a religious figure/founder and this is the best the retarded cunt can do. "How many did he kill?" What a stupid deflection. What a stupid deflection. He killed a lot and he would have killed you, you stunned cunt.

Why is this a hard question?  The guy lived a life.  He supposed murdered shitters of people during it.  How many people did he kill?

Come on Herman.  Surely given how much you know about Mohammed, you should be able to easily provide a figure from a reputable historical source.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What a frickin idiot RW is. Everyone shows this idiotic life support system for a vagina that Mo was a killing machine who fooled retards like herself into believing he was a religious figure/founder and this is the best the retarded cunt can do. "How many did he kill?" What a stupid deflection. What a stupid deflection. He killed a lot and he would have killed you, you stunned cunt.

God, you're an asshole. Some of us disagree, but we're civil. I'm going to  request Fash or kiebers move this to RR where it belongs.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

God, you're an asshole. Some of us disagree, but we're civil. I'm going to  request Fash or kiebers move this to RR where it belongs.

Herman should be locked in there with it.  He cannot be civil despite numerous warnings.  Time to make good on the threats to banish him IMHO.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Herman should be locked in there with it.  He cannot be civil despite numerous warnings.  Time to make good on the threats to banish him IMHO.

You're right.

realgrimm

threads not going anywhere Chief, I was told before I started this thread it was allowed on the main board.. Why don't you shut your judgement button off loser.. You prattle on with your judgments like people care

RW

Quote from: "realgrimm"

threads not going anywhere Chief, I was told before I started this thread it was allowed on the main board.. Why don't you shut your judgement button off loser.. You prattle on with your judgments like people care

I think he just meant Herman's post.  There is clearly nothing wrong with your thread.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Whoa. Down another jug of moonshine rig pig.