Replies: 10357
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:16:01 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Hi, nice to meet you all

Started by MisterAiDS, May 26, 2017, 06:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

I love this term "common knowledge".  Much like the term "vast majority" it's another unsupportable term used by those too intellectually lazy to engage in real debate. It seems to be very popular among the low brow, basement dwelling, ex-BF scumbags, (Scouse, Kam, Dilf, etc).

It's  funny that they would use a term like that because "knowledge"is generally found in books and none of them have ever opened one.

In fact even Scouse's favorite book, (Mein  Kampf) has only ever been used to prop up a broken leg of a piss stained chair in his one room flat.

In fact Scouse....you wouldn't know "knowledge", common or otherwise, if it smacked YOU right in your mouth full of ignorant, British, buck teeth...... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

You know Renee, if you spent half as much time exercising as you do running your mouth you would be anorexic within a month.  

Perhaps that's some 'food' for thought eh?  ac_lmfao

Blazor

Quote from: "Renee"

In fact Scouse....you wouldn't know "knowledge", common or otherwise, if it smacked YOU right in your mouth full of ignorant, British, buck teeth...... :laugh3:

I just wanted to point out that I have seen Scouse, and he does not have buck teeth  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Renee

Quote from: "Blazor"

I just wanted to point out that I have seen Scouse, and he does not have buck teeth  :laugh:

Oops I stand corrected....he's in his 30s, no doubt he has lost the front ones by now.... :laugh3:

Maybe I was thinking of his last girlfriend....

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4982470.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/Jeremy-Kyle-teeth-MAIN.jpg">

Ain't she just smashing? That chick could open cans of potted noodles through a garden fence.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Mister AIDS.   :laugh:

Yeah, that's hilarious if you're about 11 years old.

You got that right.

Its ok Soulbro, its common knowledge you wouldn't know a sense of humour if it smacked you in your flat face.

I've been posting with Seoul for about four and a half years..

I think he can be quite humourous when he wants to..

He won't laugh at anything though, he's picky.

Anonymous

You got that right.

Its ok Soulbro, its common knowledge you wouldn't know a sense of humour if it smacked you in your flat face.

If your friend Dilf ever posted anything even close to being funny, I would be the first one to post a lol smiley to encourage him.

Blazor

Ain't she just smashing? That chick could open cans of potted noodles through a garden fence.

She must live in Seattle, I saw the destruction she caused there  :laugh:

http://uploads.neatorama.com/images/posts/373/87/87373/1451931734-0.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

MisterAiDS

Quote from: "Renee"I love this term "common knowledge".  Much like the term "vast majority" it's another unsupportable term used by those too intellectually lazy to engage in real debate. It seems to be very popular among the low brow, basement dwelling, ex-BF scumbags, (Scouse, Kam, Dilf, etc).

It's  funny that they would use a term like that because "knowledge"is generally found in books and none of them have ever opened one.

In fact even Scouse's favorite book, (Mein  Kampf) has only ever been used to prop up a broken leg of a piss stained chair in his one room flat.

You sound like a true winner in life. Are you an entrepreneur and cured the AIDSE by the way, posting 25 hours a day , you fat fuck?

AIDS OFF!

MisterAiDS

You got that right.

If your friend Dilf ever posted anything even close to being funny, I would be the first one to post a lol smiley to encourage him.

Generation Snapchat, lol. WHAT FUNNY FOR YOU , you amazing whoreson? cat pics and obama are your heroes.

TRUMP 100%!!!

Politcial correctness will go down. Like your life, you loser.

you are filth

Anonymous

Quote from: "MisterAiDS"

You got that right.

Generation Snapchat, lol. WHAT FUNNY FOR YOU , you amazing whoreson? cat pics and obama are your heroes.

TRUMP 100%!!!

you are filth

What is with you BF refugees? Anyone who finds you boring is a friend of one of your US political enemies?

Book an appointment with a shrink.

MisterAiDS

You got that right.

TRUMP 100%!!!

you are filth

What is with you BF refugees? Anyone who finds you boring is a friend of one of your US political enemies?

You know what?

You, the sheeple, like fart-inhaler and obese fatso renee, are social losers. Actually what have you accomplished in life? I mean for real?

Have you cured cancer or AIDSE? Did you invented a top 10 app or a startup in the silicon valley and fuck hot chicks like me? Can you afford  an orange Lambo like me?

I guess you envy me and my lifestyle. I made tons of money in the PUA business in the 2000's. I am a famous guru actually and sold expensive seminars and books. Now I am an entrepreneur and we will bring a new app out to check if you have AIDSE! Express AIDSE via your iPhone. And another cash for me while you clean the pressies in other peoples horse stall. sad.

Anonymous

You got that right.

TRUMP 100%!!!

you are filth

You know what?

You, the sheeple, like fart-inhaler and obese fatso renee, are social losers. Actually what have you accomplished in life? I mean for real?

Have you cured cancer or AIDSE? Did you invented a top 10 app or a startup in the silicon valley and fuck hot chicks like me? Can you afford  an orange Lambo like me?

I guess you envy me and my lifestyle. I made tons of money in the PUA business in the 2000's. I am a famous guru actually and sold expensive seminars and books. Now I am an entrepreneur and we will bring a new app out to check if you have AIDSE! Express AIDSE via your iPhone. And another cash for me while you clean the pressies in other peoples horse stall. sad.

ac_boring

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You got that right.

TRUMP 100%!!!

you are filth

You know what?

ac_boring

Wasn't this asshole banned?...

Why in the world is he allowed to come back and perform the same nonsense under a different account?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You got that right.

TRUMP 100%!!!

you are filth

You know what?

ac_boring

Wasn't this asshole banned?...

Why in the world is he allowed to come back and perform the same nonsense under a different account?

I believe his ban ended last week Renee..

I don't know why he's still using this handle instead of UncleDilf.

MisterAiDS

I am Alan. Alan Ids. Thats why it's Mister Aids. Are you morons not getting that?

What a gobshite this is.

Desperate feminists here. I pee on your bloody periods.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview