Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What a joy it's becoming to post here!

Started by Romero, May 29, 2017, 06:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

QuoteThis section is for:

Organized Localized Groups. Their Acts of Bigotry etc.

Major Acts of Bigotry By Unaffiliated Individuals

This section includes ALL "Not Worldwide" supremacist organizations, including KKK, BLM etc. etc., all colors and flavors. ... physical, spoken or written bigotry ... any valid promotion of superiority and / or valid promotion of separation of groups

This includes ALL major acts of physical, spoken or written bigotry by persons not affiliated with any organized group

Long article news quotes, copy / paste ONLY without comment or summary are unacceptable ... These will be identified by placing "Article - " at the start of the title (for now)

Please tell the guts of a story in short form using significant quotes from a long article and employing your own words when possible

What a ridiculous, convoluted set of rules. I've never seen anything like it. Have you? You may as well be telling people to post exactly the same way you do. What happened to free speech?

People aren't allowed to post short articles or even videos without having to run through your obstacle course?

Black Lives Matter isn't a supremacist organization. That's your personal opinion. And there are BLM organizations outside of North America. Fail!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

This section includes ALL "Not Worldwide" supremacist organizations, including KKK, BLM etc. etc., all colors and flavors. ... physical, spoken or written bigotry ... any valid promotion of superiority and / or valid promotion of separation of groups

This includes ALL major acts of physical, spoken or written bigotry by persons not affiliated with any organized group

Long article news quotes, copy / paste ONLY without comment or summary are unacceptable ... These will be identified by placing "Article - " at the start of the title (for now)

Please tell the guts of a story in short form using significant quotes from a long article and employing your own words when possible

What a ridiculous, convoluted set of rules. I've never seen anything like it. Have you? You may as well be telling people to post exactly the same way you do. What happened to free speech?

People aren't allowed to post short articles or even videos without having to run through your obstacle course?

Black Lives Matter isn't a supremacist organization. That's your personal opinion. And there are BLM organizations outside of North America. Fail!

For a minute here, I thought the Extremism section was toast. I see it's still here, but with a changed format.

Anonymous

So Rohomo has his panties in a bunch because he can't conflate some lone nutjob with a knife or gun to a worldwide ideological movement that wipes out dozens at a time and is funded by wealthy Gulf regimes. I feel your pain little lady. ac_toofunny

And so what is wrong with using a little of your own text once in a while. You might break a finger nail?

RW

Ro, let's get real.  Despite trying to include other extremism, the Extremism sub was made for cc so this place wouldn't look like Stormfront light.

Let her have her space to wallow in her raging case of Islamic Derangement Syndrome where, like many righties, can institutionally control dialogue (with a mod panel in this case).

The joy is long gone.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Ro, let's get real.  Despite trying to include other extremism, the Extremism sub was made for cc so this place wouldn't look like Stormfront light.

Let her have her space to wallow in her raging case of Islamic Derangement Syndrome where, like many righties, can institutionally control dialogue (with a mod panel in this case).

You and that faggot Rohomo are the first ones Islam would kill after they tire of you shilling for it. But, if you want to remain ignorant about the fascist ideology called Islam, you do that.

Good for ceec for keeping up the good fight against the religion of pieces and it's denier shills. ac_drinks

Anonymous

The joy is long gone.

Pot meets kettle except this is cc's territory. A rightie? Me, I assume?  ac_lmfao.

I don't know what rightie and lefty means now that rich progs control definitions, but as long as I stand with working people, you can label what you want.

cc

The only thing changed is reduction of lazy copy / paste of entire articles  with no attempt to summarize for others  ... as it should be in a "discussion" forum ..... along with the separation of material that doesn't fit the main section .... as should have been done long ago

and the drama-queening doesn't change that fact ... nor does  slurs and labels

and don't get all upset - sub title is not yet finished - sub is intended to allow posting of any "bad stuff" .. done by anyone ... it's a work in progress at this time

Ro, please learn how to 1. cherry-pick segments of significance that tell us in short order wtf it's about ... or 2. summarize the guts of it yourself ... or 3. both. You will be a better man intellectually for it .... and might even find "joy" in posting "like a pro"

Dual Drama-Queening aside, other than those improvements nothing has changed ... then for the object of the section nothing has changed in 1460 years

Now, if anyone has solid material to refute that, please produce it (in short to-the-point so that people can get the gist without having to read entire articles  of course).

I'm always hoping for change as its the best outcome. All alternative outcomes / endings for this mess are extremely bleak, even horrendous.

In case anyone thought otherwise, this is and always was intended to be a "discussion" forum to bring out at least some intellectual effort / "joy"  - and not a copy / paste dumpster
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

The joy is long gone.

Yup! There are less requirements for writing a thesis! :laugh:

Anonymous

This is where local crimes influenced by things like race go?  Good, it should never have been in the same sub as terror in the first place.

cc

and a few more diversions - the sub title is about to expand
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I see you moved some threads that should never have been in a terror thread in the first place. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Are you getting the hang of things cc?