Replies: 7544
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 31, 2024, 11:30:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

RE: "I try to take a break."

Started by Angry White Male, May 27, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Renee"Scouse is a PI lifting little rat with the intellect and maturity of a 9 year old. I called it months ago....

So this is like what....the third or fourth time he's been slapped with a time out?....No doubt he will come back crying...."I ditin't do nuffin wrong" and then accuse the MOD of being a God Damn Jooooooow...... :laugh3:

Been there - Done that ... then, I'm a Jewish Princess, eh?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I had a Jewish roommate who invited us to Passover.  He kept talking about this soup.  Being the dumb bumpkin I am, I thought it was "mozza" ball soup and was so disappointed when there was t any cheese.

Haha

I have had cheese soup by the way.

I have too, just not at Passover at the house of a Jewish family :D

And remember, no meat on cheese.

:laugh:

The meat was pickled herring and I didn't put it on anything!   :yuk:

Was it pickled herring or gefilte fish?

Gefilte fish is traditional. It's nasty poached carp and tastes like mashed ass. :yuk:

It was gefilte fish.  I don't know why I had pickled herring in my head.  I was disgusting.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I had a Jewish roommate who invited us to Passover.  He kept talking about this soup.  Being the dumb bumpkin I am, I thought it was "mozza" ball soup and was so disappointed when there was t any cheese.

Haha

I have had cheese soup by the way.

I have too, just not at Passover at the house of a Jewish family :D

And remember, no meat on cheese.

:laugh:

The meat was pickled herring and I didn't put it on anything!   :yuk:

Was it pickled herring or gefilte fish?

Gefilte fish is traditional. It's nasty poached carp and tastes like mashed ass. :yuk:

It was gefilte fish.  I don't know why I had pickled herring in my head.  It was disgusting.

I have heard gefilte fish is an acquired taste.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Pics and personal info?

Scouse, what the fuck?

Who else?  

Kiebers is OK...  I've never had a problem.

Don't have to shit the place up.

Scouse, you're a decent poster, so what happened?

I posted a photoshopped pic of Semen which he had previously posted himself in the past, no big deal really, especially considering the number of times he has done it to me and others in the past.  :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"Scouse is a PI lifting little rat with the intellect and maturity of a 9 year old. I called it months ago....

So this is like what....the third or fourth time he's been slapped with a time out?....No doubt he will come back crying...."I ditin't do nuffin wrong" and then accuse the MOD of being a God Damn Jooooooow...... :laugh3:

What a surprise your 20 stone ass decides to chime in and stick the boot in during my absence...  :001_rolleyes:  

For the record I'm not fussed, and don't hold any grudge, Kiebers considered what I did was breaking the rules and acted accordingly.... but its done with now so I'm willing to forget about it and move on.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

What a surprise your 20 stone ass decides to chime in and stick the boot in during my absence...  :001_rolleyes:  

For the record I'm not fussed, and don't hold any grudge, Kiebers considered what I did was breaking the rules and acted accordingly.... but its done with now so I'm willing to forget about it and move on.

Wow, look who's  back....the PI lifting little rat fuck. So how many times have you been banned from here, three, four times now? You just don't get it done you....At least you're  not crying about this one....yet. I guess you can pat yourself on the ass for that, because it's a first.... :laugh3:

It's funny how you talk like anyone actually cares about what you think....you and your jew hating bullshit are a joke. You could have been banned for another 2 weeks and no one would have even noticed.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Wow, look who's  back....the PI lifting little rat fuck. So how many times have you been banned from here, three, four times now? You just don't get it done you....At least you're  not crying about this one....yet. I guess you can pat yourself on the ass for that, because it's a first.... :laugh3:

It's funny how you talk like anyone actually cares about what you think....you and your jew hating bullshit are a joke. You could have been banned for another 2 weeks and no one would have even noticed.... :laugh3:

Yeah and everyone was devastated while you were gone for that brief period.  ac_toofunny

Speaking of which, I thought you were supposed to be leaving again?  There's nothing worse than people who say they're leaving just to try and get a reaction from people...

realgrimm

https://68.media.tumblr.com/0a4b7a6f79d5c5efb3e10fdaa0fd607a/tumblr_oqxxmyON9C1ris16so9_1280.png">

Aryan

Yeah looks like he's in bed with them, just like every other President before him....

They're a fucking scourge that need wiping out.  Kinda like over weight mouthy females....  :laugh3:

Renee

Yeah and everyone was devastated while you were gone for that brief period.  ac_toofunny

Speaking of which, I thought you were supposed to be leaving again?  There's nothing worse than people who say they're leaving just to try and get a reaction from people...

You mean like your asshole buddy Dilf, who agreed to leave if he lost in a poll. Nothing worse than a gutless, POS troll and that goes double for a PI lifting little rat who sucks gutless troll dick.

BTW, when did I say I was leaving?.....If memory serves, I said I would leave if the membership wanted me to. So far that hasn't happened.

You on the other hand have been throw out on your lunatic fringe ass multiple times. For whatever reason you can't seem to figure out the simple rules around here...Why?.....Because you're obviously a low brow, shit eating, little cry baby..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

IRISH KAM

You mean like your asshole buddy Dilf, who agreed to leave if he lost in a poll. Nothing worse than a gutless, POS troll and that goes double for a PI lifting little rat who sucks gutless troll dick.

BTW, when did I say I was leaving?.....If memory serves, I said I would leave if the membership wanted me to. So far that hasn't happened.

You on the other hand have been throw out on your lunatic fringe ass multiple times. For whatever reason you can't seem to figure out the simple rules around here...Why?.....Because you're obviously a low brow, shit eating, little cry baby..... :laugh3:

Ya got a Permaban for posting PI at the other place ya fool .

How quickly the mentally challenged forget , why they forgot .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Renee

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Are you out of your tiny mind? You really are a God damn moron. What I got banned for had absolutely nothing to do with PI. Why don't you just STFU where shit you know nothing about is concerned....then we can change your name to "Silent Kam".

YOU.....calling me or anyone else "mentally challenged".....  ac_lmfao

Your brain barely generates enough electrochemical energy to keep your involuntary bodily functions on line. In other words, your brain can barely generate enough energy to tell your body when it's time to fart..... :laugh3:  

That's why you are stuck in here....nobody wants to deal with your stupid shit. Get a fucking clue you God damn, short bus riding, SpEd.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Are you out of your tiny mind? You really are a God damn moron. What I got banned for had absolutely nothing to do with PI. Why don't you just STFU where shit you know nothing about is concerned....then we can change your name to "Silent Kam".

YOU.....calling me or anyone else "mentally challenged".....  ac_lmfao

Your brain barely generates enough electrochemical energy to operate your involuntary bodily functions. In other words, your brain can barely tell your body when it's time to fart..... :laugh3:  

That's why you are stuck in here....nobody wants to deal with your stupid shit.

Its very easy to hit a Member with the Truth .

They start losing the Plot and gettin Drunk as fuck .

SHIT ! that sounds just like KIEBERS ...............Thats some Uncanny Shit right there .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

BTW, did I say I was leaving?.....If memory serves, I said I would leave if the membership wanted me to. So far that hasn't happened.

Make your mind up, not too long ago you were claiming that Dilf is my alt.   :oeudC:  

Not quite as smart as you consider yourself to be are you?  

As for you leaving, I could try asking Fash again for her to widen the exit so you can finally fit that massive ass of yours through the door?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview