Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

RE: "I try to take a break."

Started by Angry White Male, May 27, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Ya got a Permaban for posting PI at the other place ya fool .

How quickly the mentally challenged forget , why they forgot .

Yeah its a bit rich the whale crowing about other people getting temp banned from here when she's been perma banned from VF.   :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Yeah its a bit rich the whale crowing about other people getting temp banned from here when she's been perma banned from VF.   :laugh3:

I'm not perma banned, you maladjusted, retard.....that honor goes to RW... :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Unlike you we were banned for standing up for our principles against a lunatic forum owner who favored psycho rat bastards (like you and your ilk) over quality posters. You on the other hand get consistently spanked for the forum equivalent of drooling on yourself and urinating in public.

Why don't you stick to what you know.....and that would be exactly......NOTHING.... :laugh3:

Funny how you and that fucking caged idiot would have the unmitigated nerve to slag me for being banned one time in my entire forum career when you two empty headed clowns have been banned or locked up countless times in every decent forum you have invaded..... :laugh3:

Keep reaching, maybe one day you'll get lucky and grasp on to a clue..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

I'm not perma banned, you maladjusted, retard.....that honor goes to RW... :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Unlike you we were banned for standing up for our principles against a lunatic forum owner who favored psycho rat bastards (like you and your ilk) over quality posters. You on the other hand get consistently spanked for the forum equivalent of drooling on yourself and urinating in public.

Why don't you stick to what you know.....and that would be exactly......NOTHING.... :laugh3:

Funny how you and that fucking caged idiot would have the unmitigated nerve to slag me for being banned one time in my entire forum career when you two empty headed clowns have been banned or locked up countless times in every decent forum you have invaded..... :laugh3:

Keep reaching, maybe one day you'll get lucky and grasp on to a clue..... :laugh3:

Who the fuck are you trying to kid?  From what I've been told you  were fucked off for being a foul mouthed nuisance, kind of like you are on here.  ac_toofunny

The only difference being you seem to be part of the 'untouchable clique' on here who never get reprimanded for anything....

Anonymous

Renee

Who the fuck are you trying to kid?  From what I've been told you  were fucked off for being a foul mouthed nuisance, kind of like you are on here.  ac_toofunny

The only difference being you seem to be part of the 'untouchable clique' on here who never get reprimanded for anything....

You've been told the earth is flat and you believe that too... :laugh3:

There are plenty of people here who can collaborate my version of the story....how many people do you have to back up your nonsense. Once again it comes down to names.

There are no rules here against being mean to someone. Not that I am mean to anyone that doesn't ask for it. Nor are there any rules against using four letter words.

Maybe you should find a forum full of marshmallows and feather beds so your soft and delicate self doesn't get too badly scratched. For a big brave, alt right, crusader you sure are a whiny little pussy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

There are plenty of people here who can collaborate my version of the story....how many people do you have to back up your nonsense. Once again it comes down to names.

There are no rules here against being mean to someone. Not that I am mean to anyone that doesn't ask for it. Nor are there any rules against using four letter words.

Maybe you should find a forum full of marshmallows and feather beds so your soft and delicate self doesn't get too badly scratched. For a big brave, alt right, crusader you sure are a whiny little pussy.

What am I 'whining' about exactly?

You're the one who does that when you cry about anti semitism...  ac_toofunny  

Why in the name of fuck do you even care when you aren't a k1ke yourself?   Are Jews above criticism in your opinion? Your constant whining would suggest that you think so....

Renee

What am I 'whining' about exactly?

You're the one who does that when you cry about anti semitism...  ac_toofunny  

Why in the name of fuck do you even care when you aren't a k1ke yourself?   Are Jews above criticism in your opinion? Your constant whining would suggest that you think so....

What are you whining about?....oh let's see....my treatment of you,....the fact that I banned you under forum rules a year ago....the fact that you think I get preferential treatment....shall I continue or is your vagina full right now?

Well at least you figured out that I'm not a Jew. Unfortunately you still haven't figured out that most people don't cotton to antisemitic Nazi rhetoric.

Usually when all else fails and you're backed into a corner just wag your shitty little rat fingers and cry JOOOOOOOO.

It's what we've come to expect from you....and you have the unmitigated gall to be exasperated when I call you a fucking joke.... :laugh3:

Blazor

I've been researching into this lately. A lot of proof is starting to stack up in the corner of flat. Makes me wonder.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Renee

Well when you went to Seattle it was a good thing you didn't go too much further Northwest....You might have fallen off the edge.... :laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: "Renee"Well when you went to Seattle it was a good thing you didn't go too much further Northwest....You might have fallen off the edge.... :laugh3:

:laugh:

Nah, according to the theory, we are surrounded by an ice wall (Antartica). I wouldnt be able to fall off that, as its off limits since the late 50's when their rockets failed to penetrate the firmament in Operation Fishbowl. Operation Fishbowl was real, look it up  ac_smile
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

I know you're trolling but it's like Renee said.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Renee"Well when you went to Seattle it was a good thing you didn't go too much further Northwest....You might have fallen off the edge.... :laugh3:

:laugh:

Nah, according to the theory, we are surrounded by an ice wall (Antartica). I wouldnt be able to fall off that, as its off limits since the late 50's when their rockets failed to penetrate the firmament in Operation Fishbowl. Operation Fishbowl was real, look it up  ac_smile

Careful fella, you're about half a step away from the resident anti-conspiracy theorist going off at you.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"Hello. How are y'all ddoing?

I'm fine Edward and you?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview