Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

RE: "I try to take a break."

Started by Angry White Male, May 27, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "realgrimm"Secret forums isn't anything but a gab fest, it's been visible for me for almost a week now..

ac_wot

So u got invited to the Crony Club ?

How the fuck did that happen feller ....  ac_umm

:laugh:

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Totally+real+hot+gif+trolololol_8a1a3b_4998262.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "realgrimm"Secret forums isn't anything but a gab fest, it's been visible for me for almost a week now..

ac_wot

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Totally+real+hot+gif+trolololol_8a1a3b_4998262.gif">

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

It turned from a Babe into KIEBERS that Fat hairy Greasy Texan Cunt !   :laugh:

I just got a PM from BLAZOR the Greasy Bastard , saying KIEBERS was wearing Female Panties that had NO bulge !  ac_wot

:2r4ml1j_th:  Is going on ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

realgrimm

ac_wot

Don't you worry "feller" ,just consider anything about XXXXXX a figment of your imagination.. It was actaully BLURT who recommended me... She/he must of liked my posts on her private forum...  ac_dunno

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"

ac_wot

Mein Gott!  Gifs like that are gonna be sending Blurt's blood pressure sky high, he loves his hairy men.   :laugh3:

Blurt

My blood pressure's fine.

But thanks for your concern.

If I were you, I'd worry less about pilosism and more about Nazi smegma buildup.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

You know if that beard was trimmed and a little more hair on the chest....... ac_umm  could be.......I do look good in pink...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "realgrimm"

ac_wot

Don't you worry "feller" ,just consider anything about XXXXXX a figment of your imagination.. It was actaully BLURT who recommended me... She/he must of liked my posts on her private forum...  ac_dunno

What Private Forum does BLURTYBOY have ?  ac_umm
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

When I Modded DV, there was a private Mod forum.

This forum was designed so that Mods could share opinions on rules, rule enforcement, rule changes, etc., etc., etc.

I saw enough yakking in there, of Mods of the female persuasion.  "Hi!  How are you today?" type bullshit.

THAT shit belongs on the main board.

"Secret" forums are great, if you want to see the middle aged to elderly hens cackle about their bullshit.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When I Modded DV, there was a private Mod forum.

This forum was designed so that Mods could share opinions on rules, rule enforcement, rule changes, etc., etc., etc.

I saw enough yakking in there, of Mods of the female persuasion.  "Hi!  How are you today?" type bullshit.

THAT shit belongs on the main board.

"Secret" forums are great, if you want to see the middle aged to elderly hens cackle about their bullshit.

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/browbeat/2012/05/11/KongGif2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview