News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The smartest people in the world were Germans...

Started by Angry White Male, May 28, 2017, 11:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I could tell your ex was part Ukrainian.

She has a sexy accent.

You like Herman?

Bricktop

X-Rays - maybe

Television - Nope

Cars - Nope

Engines - Nope

Communication - Oh yeah. Before Germany, humans walked around unable to communicate.

Fail.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"X-Rays - maybe

Television - Nope

Cars - Nope

Engines - Nope

Communication - Oh yeah. Before Germany, humans walked around unable to communicate.

Fail.

Check it all.  Germans invented working models of all this shit.

Some didn't get patents though, so others in fact get the "rights" to the invention, but regardless Germans did invent pretty much everything.

I know there will be much anger with accepting that Germans invented almost everything, but it's simply because they are smarter than other groups.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"X-Rays - maybe

Television - Nope

Cars - Nope

Engines - Nope

Fail.

Check it all.  Germans invented working models of all this shit.

Some didn't get patents though, so others in fact get the "rights" to the invention, but regardless Germans did invent pretty much everything.

I know there will be much anger with accepting that Germans invented almost everything, but it's simply because they are smarter than other groups.

Yeah.

So smart, a pissy little Austrian took control of their country, forced them into a war they lost, which cost them half the nation and a massive cleanup bill.

So smart, they imported over a million muslims and wrecked half of Europe.

So smart, they doctored emission tests so their crap cars could be sold in America, and gave no fuck about the pollution they caused.

So smart, they piss their beds.

Angry White Male

X-Rays - maybe  German physicist Wilhelm Röntgen is usually credited as the discoverer of X-rays in 1895,

Television - Nope   Cathode Ray Tube  =  Johann Wilhelm Hittorf was a German physicist

Cars - Nope   Karl Benz generally is acknowledged as the inventor of the modern car.  The original Benz Patent-Motorwagen, first built in 1885 and awarded the patent for the concept  In 1879, Benz was granted a patent for his first engine, which had been designed in 1878. Many of his other inventions made the use of the internal combustion engine feasible for powering a vehicle.

Engines - Nope   Nikolaus August Otto was the German engineer who successfully developed the compressed charge internal combustion engine which ran on petroleum gas and led to the modern internal combustion engine

Rudolf Christian Karl Diesel was a German inventor and mechanical engineer, famous for the invention of the diesel engine and his mysterious death.

Communication - Oh yeah. Before Germany, humans walked around unable to communicate.  Johann Philipp Reis was a self-taught German scientist and inventor. In 1861, he constructed the first make-and-break telephone, today called the Reis telephone.

Fail.

YOU fucking fail!  Bow down to German superiority!

Bricktop

Fuck off, you moron.

I feel dirty just responding to your bullshit.

RW

This is an awesome forum.  Everyone comes here to tell everyone else to fuck off.

Wheeee!  What fun!

:yahoo:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Yeah.

So smart, a pissy little Austrian took control of their country, forced them into a war they lost, which cost them half the nation and a massive cleanup bill.

So smart, they imported over a million muslims and wrecked half of Europe.

So smart, they doctored emission tests so their crap cars could be sold in America, and gave no fuck about the pollution they caused.

So smart, they piss their beds.

If that pissy little Austrian had won, I can guarantee you Europe would not have a Muslim problem today...  In fact, it would be a White utopia.

And GM just got caught cheating the Diesel emissions tests also.  Seems that Diesels need to have this done to keep fuel economy and driveability decent.  Diesels don't work as well when they're totally choked up with emission controls.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"Fuck off.

Will do kanagroo!   ac_hithere
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"This is an awesome forum.  Everyone comes here to tell everyone else to fuck off.

Wheeee!  What fun!

:yahoo:

He's just pissed that Germans have the superior brain.  He can't handle knowing this...

Angry White Male

What did Australia invent?  AC/DC?  Don't get me wrong, I like the band...  Shit, they weren't even born in Australia.

Angry White Male

They should have cryogenically frozen Hitler.  By the time technology can awake the frozen, he'll be needed again...

He could easily handle the Kebab problem, whereas all others refuse to even acknowledge it.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Velvet"Didn't Germans invent Speedos for fat old men. :laugh3:

My swimming instructor wore Speedos. I found nothing wrong with them. I wear Speedos. My sons both wore them in the pool from the moment they went in the pool until they realized they were the only ones wearing what I consider "appropriate" swimming trunks. :sneaky2:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Velvet"Didn't Germans invent Speedos for fat old men. :laugh3:

Speedos are an Australian invention...  There ya go!  Finally one thing that actually came out of Australia.