The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: The equality of gooks

Started by Anonymous, May 31, 2013, 03:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Can you share a couple of them? PLEASEEE?

I have a 4000e diamond in my right arm as travel-insurance. So that I can get back home when I´m robbed.

In your arm?

Yup. It is there still because I had no use for it. :D

A safe place...

Odinson

In your arm?

Yup. It is there still because I had no use for it. :D

A safe place...

Do you mean you have a diamond sewn inside your arm?

Yup. Incase I got robbed...

Obvious Li

that is just plain weird.....doesn't it leave a bump or something under the skin....so you can see where it is ????

Obvious Li

back to the OP....are you saying all gooks are equal...surely you really think some gooks are more equal than others........many chinese, japanese and koreans i have known think they are #1 with the rest falling somewhere on the food chain below......all say phillipinas are in last position...why is that ??? and how do you rank the various gooks in order of status.....being around in the 60's and 70's the only asians i recall being referred to as "gooks" were the Vietnamese, by the american warmongers....personally i think Viet Nam ranks pretty high on the positive side of the gook scale .....you agree ???...is the term gook offensive to asians ??? (really) like trailer trash to whites or nigger to blacks

Odinson

Do you mean you have a diamond sewn inside your arm?

Yup. Incase I got robbed...

If you want to show it to someone, you have to go to a hospital to have your arm sliced open then sewn shut? :shock:

I´m just joking.  :lol:

I don´t have a diamond in my arm.

I hate hospitals!  :x  I know they are doing a service but I DO NOT want to go there...

I have a little story to tell from almost 3years back.