News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Thought Fatties are Supposed to be Jolly???

Started by Aryan, June 04, 2017, 11:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blurt"Realgrimm, Scouse, Kam, and the rest of the BF crew are socially tone-deaf. They are quasi-sociopaths.

The one exception is Skinz. And maybe Blazor.

Look who's fucking judging others. Some socially stunted waste of fucking skin my Mommy's age. At least those guys are all twenty years younger than you.

Tone it down....Whether you like it or not, Blurt is one of the few decent posters left here that will actual participate in this forum beyond the foaming at the mouth Islamic hate fest and juvenile trolling that permeates this place.

I'll still take him (or her) over certian BF crew members that have just flopped in here like cow shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fat people should be rounded up and sent to fat camps.

There, they will be given six months to achieve a target weight.

If they fail to reach the target weight, they must be exterminated.

Fat fucks like Renee certainly are a burden on society.  I wouldn't mind betting that she retires early and goes on benefits due to 'ill health' or 'weight related issues'.   ac_lmfao

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Blurt"Realgrimm, Scouse, Kam, and the rest of the BF crew are socially tone-deaf. They are quasi-sociopaths.

Look who's fucking judging others. Some socially stunted waste of fucking skin my Mommy's age. At least those guys are all twenty years younger than you.

Tone it down....Whether you like it or not, Blurt is one of the few decent posters left here that will actual participate in this forum beyond the foaming at the mouth Islamic hate fest and juvenile trolling that permeates this place.

I'll still take him (or her) over certian BF crew members that have just flopped in here like cow shit.

Hush ya gums tubs, you'd eat cow shit if your fridge and cupboards were empty.   ac_toofunny

Renee

Wasn't Shin a former BF member?....He's  a decent fellow as well.

As for the others you mentioned, I have to agree hole heartedly. They are little more than unruly special needs children. They need to be constantly watched and babysat.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

Tell you what Renee, if you don't like it, why don't you take your whining 25 stone ass and fuck off?  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Tell you what Renee, if you don't like it, why don't you take your whining 25 stone ass and fuck off?  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Well you sure told me, eh shit stain... :laugh3:

Well at least you aren't denying the fact that you need you need a babysitter.....I guess we can consider that progress.

Maybe a couple more whacks in the head with the clue bat and you'll almost get it. But I have to say that on this site of the fence....hopes are not high.

Blazor

Maybe  :sad:

Btw, I never came from BF, I came from Bastard Vortex, same place you came from  :roll:

I like them, they bring a sense of humor that is slowly fading from forums of late, too much PC. Reminds me of the old days. I also know that not everyone likes to drink from the BF koolaid. They are great to get along with, but once you step on their toes, they return the folly, and it escalates as they are not known as quitters in that department. They see it as fun and relish in it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fat people should be rounded up and sent to fat camps.

Fat fucks like Renee certainly are a burden on society.  I wouldn't mind betting that she retires early and goes on benefits due to 'ill health' or 'weight related issues'.   ac_lmfao

Oh this IS priceless....our resident uneducated, unskilled and marginally employable, door man is pontificating about burdens on society..... :laugh3:

How long do you think your going to hold that door open for the bar flies,...till you're 50,...60 maybe? .... :laugh3: Or at least until some rowdy younger buck knocks you on your ass and breaks your hip..... :laugh3:

Maybe you're too stupid to be worried but if I were you, I would be very disconcerted if my shitty unskilled labor job was only about a week's worth of poor liquor sales ahead of the dole.

Maybe you should leave your mud hut and come to the US. Thanks to the last three presidencies, we have a plethora of under employment opportunities. Unfortunately you may have to share a shift or two with a 17 year old Hispanic high school student.

Blurt

Quote from: "Blazor"

Maybe  :sad:

Btw, I never came from BF, I came from Bastard Vortex, same place you came from  :roll:

I like them, they bring a sense of humor that is slowly fading from forums of late, too much PC. Reminds me of the old days. I also know that not everyone likes to drink from the BF koolaid. They are great to get along with, but once you step on their toes, they return the folly, and it escalates as they are not known as quitters in that department. They see it as fun and relish in it.

Don't be sad, Blaze. that's exactly why I said "maybe," because I wasn't sure you were a BFer. By the way, I don't "come from Bastard Vortex"; I hung out there for a spell at the insistence of my mods, who thought the place was great (and it was). Its passing is mourned.

Renee is right, too: Shin is a great poster. He brings quality and substance to a board. Funny thing is, so can I, but, here, I've been straight-armed into the role of a troll by the likes of Sham Lee and ol' Inspector Sillypants Steve. I don't mind playing the role, though; it's a bit of a tension release. And it's funny to watch brainless hicks like Herman get his panties all in a bunch.

There are very few quality posters on the forums I frequent that keep me coming back. But, Yeah, you would be one of them, Blaze. So is Renee.

The percentage of such quality members has dwindled on the Cashew since the arrival of the BF Crew. Same thing happened at VF. Hasn't yet happened at my own place, just because I won't let 'em in, which is why I remain small. Most of them are now concentrated at the Bastard Annex, but even CorsetKat has had to ban the likes of Irish Kam.

So, cheer up, Blaze; I ain't dissin' ya. But you got to stop believin' in that flat earth crap, son!  :001_tongue:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Somebody has got to keep Romero company. Denial is a lonely place.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"
Don't be sad, Blaze. that's exactly why I said "maybe," because I wasn't sure you were a BFer. By the way, I don't "come from Bastard Vortex"; I hung out there for a spell at the insistence of my mods, who thought the place was great (and it was). Its passing is mourned.

Renee is right, too: Shin is a great poster. He brings quality and substance to a board. Funny thing is, so can I, but, here, I've been straight-armed into the role of a troll by the likes of Sham Lee and ol' Inspector Sillypants Steve. I don't mind playing the role, though; it's a bit of a tension release. And it's funny to watch brainless hicks like Herman get his panties all in a bunch.

There are very few quality posters on the forums I frequent that keep me coming back. But, Yeah, you would be one of them, Blaze. So is Renee.

The percentage of such quality members has dwindled on the Cashew since the arrival of the BF Crew. Same thing happened at VF. Hasn't yet happened at my own place, just because I won't let 'em in, which is why I remain small. Most of them are now concentrated at the Bastard Annex, but even CorsetKat has had to ban the likes of Irish Kam.

So, cheer up, Blaze; I ain't dissin' ya. But you got to stop believin' in that flat earth crap, son!  :001_tongue:

It was sad to see the Vortex go. Same with me, I visited it while it was there and had my fun lol.

I like Shin, funny and smart  ac_drinks

I do notice your posting style is different depending on the board you are on, makes total sense now when you mention why. And aww thanks lol.

I cant say Im giving up on Flat Earth yet cause I honestly dont know what to fully believe yet either lol. I'll just keep researching it and see where the rabbit hole goes  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Oh this IS priceless....our resident uneducated, unskilled and marginally employable, door man is pontificating about burdens on society..... :laugh3:

How long do you think your going to hold that door open for the bar flies,...till you're 50,...60 maybe? .... :laugh3: Or at least until some rowdy younger buck knocks you on your ass and breaks your hip..... :laugh3:

Maybe you're too stupid to be worried but if I were you, I would be very disconcerted if my shitty unskilled labor job was only about a week's worth of poor liquor sales ahead of the dole.

Maybe you should leave your mud hut and come to the US. Thanks to the last three presidencies, we have a plethora of under employment opportunities. Unfortunately you may have to share a shift or two with a 17 year old Hispanic high school student.

So your obesity doesn't stop you from working most jobs apart from the ones where all you have to do is sit on your ass?   ac_dunno

By the way, carry on sticking your nose in the air at jobs which you deem to be below you, it doesn't do you any favours at all.  :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt":laugh:

Good one, Jock.

Probably true, too. I've always liked Ro.

You fags do tend to stick together, all the you need now is AIDS Boy Bob for the menage a trois...

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"

The percentage of such quality members has dwindled on the Cashew since the arrival of the BF Crew. Same thing happened at VF. Hasn't yet happened at my own place, just because I won't let 'em in, which is why I remain small.

Hold on a sec, I have never once tried to join your AIDS fest of a board, and I find it hard to believe that many other former BF'ers have either.   :icon_wink:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview