Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Soldiers of Odin

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2017, 02:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Renee"Come on, we're talking about Canadian racists here. How badass can they really be?

They'll probably have to get permission from the local constable to bring guns to the race war, FFS.. :nea:

Hey, I got an idea, just put an Oiler's game on, they'll forget all about the brown people.

How do you know they are racists? The rally was about Islam.

Because most likely they are tied to the US and European counterparts. Here they have ties to the Klan and most of the major white supremacist groups operating in the US.

The rally was about opposing Islam, or so it it claimed...the flavor of the month just happens to be the influx of Muslims from the war torn areas in the Middle East. But at its heart the issue is about unchecked mass immigration. Racism and opposition to immigration has a long history and cannot be fully divorced from each other. The fear that one invading ethnic or racial or religious group is trying to supplant another, goes back to antiquity. Bigotry, hatred, racism and paranoia are all part of the human psyche. You find it everywhere there are people. Claiming otherwise flies in the face of reality.

BTW, has anyone not noticed the title of this thread?

"The Soildiers of Odin".... :laugh3:

At first glance I thought it said "The Soilers of Odin"...and I thought to myself...."God damn Christians.....at it again".... :laugh3:

Oh shut the fuck up you fat know it all twat.

So fucking what if they have 'white supremacist' ties, it sure as hell is preferable to rabid Islamic nutjobs stalking the streets and blowing random 'infidels' up.  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Come on, we're talking about Canadian racists here. How badass can they really be?

They'll probably have to get permission from the local constable to bring guns to the race war, FFS.. :nea:

Hey, I got an idea, just put an Oiler's game on, they'll forget all about the brown people.

Because most likely they are tied to the US and European counterparts. Here they have ties to the Klan and most of the major white supremacist groups operating in the US.

The rally was about opposing Islam, or so it it claimed...the flavor of the month just happens to be the influx of Muslims from the war torn areas in the Middle East. But at its heart the issue is about unchecked mass immigration. Racism and opposition to immigration has a long history and cannot be fully divorced from each other. The fear that one invading ethnic or racial or religious group is trying to supplant another, goes back to antiquity. Bigotry, hatred, racism and paranoia are all part of the human psyche. You find it everywhere there are people. Claiming otherwise flies in the face of reality.

At first glance I thought it said "The Soilers of Odin"...and I thought to myself...."God damn Christians.....at it again".... :laugh3:

Thank you for pointing out my mistake Renee.

ac_smile

Anonymous

That is not the case in English speaking Canada anyway. The Canadian chapters have repeated they do not share the racist views of their Finnish founders. Canadian Soldiers of Odin are active in community volunteerism, organizing events such as food drives.

They have clashed with anti racism trouble makers, but those dummies cannot distinguish between an ideology and race.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

That is not the case in English speaking Canada anyway. The Canadian chapters have repeated they do not share the racist views of their Finnish founders. Canadian Soldiers of Odin are active in community volunteerism, organizing events such as food drives.

They have clashed with anti racism trouble makers, but those dummies cannot distinguish between an ideology and race.

ac_lmfao

Blurt

Quote from: "Blurt""Soildiers" is right.

Quote from: "Renee"BTW, has anyone not noticed the title of this thread?

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Blurt""Soildiers" is right.

Quote from: "Renee"BTW, has anyone not noticed the title of this thread?

I must catch my typos before others do.

:laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Oh shut the fuck up you fat know it all twat.

So fucking what if they have 'white supremacist' ties, it sure as hell is preferable to rabid Islamic nutjobs stalking the streets and blowing random 'infidels' up.  :001_rolleyes:

Pipe down, you vile, little stain.

Both radical Islam and neo Nazi, white supremacy are abhorrent ideologies. In many ways they mirror each other in their social philosophy. It's "common knowledge" that your hero Adolf Hitler was an admirer of Islam.

You are a fucking nasty little child and should speak only when spoken to.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Both radical Islam and neo Nazi, white supremacy are abhorrent ideologies. In many ways they mirror each other in their social philosophy. It's "common knowledge" that your hero Adolf Hitler was an admirer of Islam.

A typical leftist nonsense argument.  Do you honestly believe that Hitler would have had the same views about Islam back then if it had spread like cancer across Europe and the US as it has today and muslims were blowing themselves up and beheading people in the street?  

Take your time chubs, and have a long hard think.   :001_rolleyes:

Renee

A typical leftist nonsense argument.  Do you honestly believe that Hitler would have had the same views about Islam back then if it had spread like cancer across Europe and the US as it has today and muslims were blowing themselves up and beheading people in the street?  

Take your time chubs, and have a long hard think.   :001_rolleyes:

You're talking again.... :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

That implies that the Soldiers of Odin in Canada are a violent group with any ideology. Their mission is to preserve and uphold the constitution and help those in need - regardless of race, color or creed. They are a brother and sisterhood whose goal is to make Canada a cleaner, safer & stronger country one city at a time. This will be accomplished through charitable work, vigilance and activism in and around our communities.

Aryan

That implies that the Soldiers of Odin in Canada are a violent group with any ideology. Their mission is to preserve and uphold the constitution and help those in need - regardless of race, color or creed. They are a brother and sisterhood whose goal is to make Canada a cleaner, safer & stronger country one city at a time. This will be accomplished through charitable work, vigilance and activism in and around our communities.

Ignore Renee, I've actually started to think that she's trolling with her retarded bullshit.

Anonymous

Ignore Renee, I've actually started to think that she's trolling with her retarded bullshit.

I have nothing personally against Renee. But, she is misinformed about the SOO in Canada. The far left groups that label the SOO follow the organization around and instigate violence.

Aryan

I have nothing personally against Renee. But, she is misinformed about the SOO in Canada. The far left groups that label the SOO follow the organization around and instigate violence.

She's 'misinformed' about a lot of things.....

Anonymous

She's 'misinformed' about a lot of things.....

I don't think Renee cares about the SOO in Canada.

Renee

So you are saying that the BC SOO are a rogue chapter of the organization? I see.

You do know that "the Hell's Angels" and their like  put up those kinds of charitable fronts as well, don't you? Most times they are diversionary fronts for running weapons, drugs and human trafficking.

An organization using a name and logo that identifies itself with unsavory elements would do best to change its name to avoid confusion; guilt by association...I wonder why the BC Soldiers or Odin haven't done so.