Started by Bricktop, June 05, 2017, 10:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its a kind offer Fash, but I think having too many different sub sections on here wouldn't really be a good idea.

The Jew-hater doesn't want to be sent to a ghetto.

Priceless.

You've got your own AIDS fest of a tranny appreciation forum so why are you even on here?

Because there are people here I consider friends and I enjoy hanging out with them.

You have no friends, so the question is, what are you doing here?

If you rely on the internet to make friends then I feel even more sorry for you than I did before.   :icon_wink:

Despite what you think, there are people on here who I like and get along with.

Yeah, your feces fondling "friend" Dilf is back.

You still dodging my question?

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its a kind offer Fash, but I think having too many different sub sections on here wouldn't really be a good idea.

Priceless.

You've got your own AIDS fest of a tranny appreciation forum so why are you even on here?

Because there are people here I consider friends and I enjoy hanging out with them.

If you rely on the internet to make friends then I feel even more sorry for you than I did before.   :icon_wink:

Why don't you pose a question worth answering FFS. It's the same shit with you over and over.

Why don't you stop dodging every question put to you...all you do is answer questions with deflection and more of your stupid Nazi tripe.

Hell, I'm still waiting for that list of names of people YOU claim I'm so unpleasant toward.

I set that homework assignment days ago....where the fuck is it?.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Priceless.

Why don't you pose a question worth answering FFS. It's the same shit with you over and over.

Why don't you stop dodging every question put to you...all you do is answer questions with deflection and more of your stupid Nazi tripe.

Hell, I'm still waiting for that list of names of people YOU claim I'm so unpleasant toward.

I set that homework assignment days ago....where the fuck is it?.... :laugh3:

Its ok Renee, you can concede that Jews control the banks and money supply, you won't get arrested or anything.   :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Believe me, I too rarely take part in political discussions around here. They bore me....You will rarely see me in the politics subforum or even the extremist sub. But I'll be God damned go to hell if I'll let Scouse or anyone like him spread his odious, white supremacist, manure unchallenged.

Tell me about it Renee..

It should be called the Donald Trump gossip sub..

Issues important to regular are seldom discussed..

It's like reading the headlines of MSNBC.