The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blurt, it won't work...

Started by Angry White Male, June 06, 2017, 02:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

ac_razz

We're pretty decent out here, Blurt.

Langley is one of the last places in the GVRD that still houses Whites.  It's safe and nice here.

EXPENSIVE THOUGH!

Now, you're on the Island?  You're probably better off there, if you have a job there.  Victoria may be high real estate, but the rest is more affordable, and you'll still get Vancouver weather (rain)...

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"Try 5'3 and Blurt is IN.

Ah, Leo.

Feels like old times.  :laugh:

I missed you, man.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Most people do.

I have a certain presence...

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"Pm me the shots, Blaze.

I remember one, but I don't remember who else was in the chop.

One is an album cover from the 70's that has you, me, Dag, and Boo. The other one is an 80's metal chop, with you, me, Kat, Deader and Scooter  :laugh:

I'll have to send 'em later, they are on my home computer.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Blurt"Pm me the shots, Blaze.

I remember one, but I don't remember who else was in the chop.

One is an album cover from the 70's that has you, me, Dag, and Boo. The other one is an 80's metal chop, with you, me, Kat, Deader and Scooter  :laugh:

I'll have to send 'em later, they are on my home computer.

What forum was that Blazor?

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"If Admin tires of me, she can ban me.

The rest can go stuff it.

I am doing quite well personally right now, so I really don't need advice given that's not even applicable.

You don't know me, and you never will.  I've met a few posters back in the old DV days, but I won't ever do that again.

And to think you were trying to link up with CC in your "vert", not all that long ago.....unnerved her and pissed her off too..... Not cool, Mel. :crazy:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that was the "old DV days".... :nea:

Maybe all the alcoholic black outs you've suffered have effected your concept of time.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"What forum was that Blazor?

We were rubbing elbows on the Bastard Vortex, the result of a splint in the Bastard Factory crew.

Lionness started the Bastard Vortex (now defunct) and CorsetKat started the Bastard Annex (a sub-forum of VF).

Dick Yamada and Mimi were always trying to get me to go visit the Vortex. I kept stalling because not everyone there was particularly friendly. But I have to admit, it was a pleasant environment and it was well-run. Even the usual gaggle of trolls kept their proclivities in check, I was surprised to see. Too bad it folded. Real life situations led to its discontinuance.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Pretty much what Blurt said lol. My stay wasnt but a few months due to its closing, but I hosted an awesome virtual bonfire on the last night of service. It was an awesome night lol. Most of the members there went to my home forum, but they dwindled. Kind of slow there these days, but we still put in some effort here and there lol.

Anonymous

Pretty much what Blurt said lol. My stay wasnt but a few months due to its closing, but I hosted an awesome virtual bonfire on the last night of service. It was an awesome night lol. Most of the members there went to my home forum, but they dwindled. Kind of slow there these days, but we still put in some effort here and there lol.

I never saw BV..

Was it around for very long?

Blurt

Quote from: "Blazor"Most of the members there went to my home forum, but they dwindled. Kind of slow there these days, but we still put in some effort here and there lol.

You run a forum?  ac_wot
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

I never saw BV..

Was it around for very long?

Not that I recall. I was there for a few months. I understand some drama may of went down, trolls kicked out, and a closed door policy was instated. Lasted a year as far as I know. Was a pretty cool place I thought.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"
You run a forum?  ac_wot

Yes, that would be BlazorsBarnyard.com  :roll:

I've thought about it tons of times. I call it my home forum cause I've been there for 9 years. When CJ closed down a forum member opened it. I was a mod there, til one of the other mods changed the owners password as a joke, and then the owner decided only 1 mod aside from himself lol. I swear it wasnt me lol.

Anonymous

ac_toofunny
Quote from: "Blurt"
You run a forum?  ac_wot

Yes, that would be BlazorsBarnyard.com  :roll:

I've thought about it tons of times. I call it my home forum cause I've been there for 9 years. When CJ closed down a forum member opened it. I was a mod there, til one of the other mods changed the owners password as a joke, and then the owner decided only 1 mod aside from himself lol. I swear it wasnt me lol.

ac_lmfao