Started by Anonymous, June 09, 2017, 05:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"and rumor has it, a derrière to match

I'm in shit now ac_razz

:MG_216:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

*Sole proprietor of an industrial supplier for the agriculture and custom manufacturing sectors

*Regional account manager for an agricultural manufacturer

*Inside sales and service manager of a major agriculture machine dealership

*Outside sales representative for a regional brewery

*Management trainee for an industrial fastener supplier

EDUCATION

Business Administration Diploma from Red River College

Bachelor of Business Administration Degree from University of Phenix

PHILANTHROPY AND COMMUNITY SERVICE

*Member of Rotary International

*Donor, Canadian Cancer Society, Manitoba

*Sponsor, Ronald McDonald House, Manitoba

*Mentor, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Winnipeg

This category is what I need to work on.

Blazor

I make pretty pictures.

Yup, thats it lol.

Seriously, my mom kicked me out of the house in the middle of my final high school year. Thats a whole nother story. So I do not have a diploma. I didnt go to college either. I come from a poor family, mom being on disability, no real father figure. I started working summers when I was 14, one summer doing auto detailing, second summer building picnic tables. Started working full time at 16, first job was Long John Silvers. I worked various jobs for a few years, roofing, fire and water damage restoration, HVAC cleaning, waiter, phone order operator, tree groundsman, car detailing, parts puller, parts delivery, and some others Im sure, then I delivered pizzas for 10 years and drove a cab for a year. Met a couple that knew I was smart, and took me on at their advertising and marketing agency. I worked there for 4 years as a Webmaster and Graphic Designer. Our clients were in housing, and when the bubble blew, so did my job. This was a bad time to find a job, none could be found. During the 8 months I was laid off, I took on some side jobs working from home doing graphic design for my friend. I finally found a job 50 miles from home at a print shop. Been here for nearly 8 years. Im the Graphic Designer, Pre-press man, and Digital Press Operator. Dont think this place is gonna last much longer. I havent had a raise the whole time I've been here, and debating delivering pizzas again on the side to make ends meet.

Y'all's sounds impressive lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Oh, and I learned karate for 8 years, and taught the class at the end when my Sensei moved. It was a combination of Akido, Jujitsu, and karate. I was also the high school representative for my church I went to. Also was a junior police cadet for a short time, and taught the officers karate. I won some art awards in school, AB honor roll, Math awards, and Spelling bee lol. Im also a pretty good cook lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I make pretty pictures.

Yup, thats it lol.

Seriously, my mom kicked me out of the house in the middle of my final high school year. Thats a whole nother story. So I do not have a diploma. I didnt go to college either. I come from a poor family, mom being on disability, no real father figure. I started working summers when I was 14, one summer doing auto detailing, second summer building picnic tables. Started working full time at 16, first job was Long John Silvers. I worked various jobs for a few years, roofing, fire and water damage restoration, HVAC cleaning, waiter, phone order operator, tree groundsman, car detailing, parts puller, parts delivery, and some others Im sure, then I delivered pizzas for 10 years and drove a cab for a year. Met a couple that knew I was smart, and took me on at their advertising and marketing agency. I worked there for 4 years as a Webmaster and Graphic Designer. Our clients were in housing, and when the bubble blew, so did my job. This was a bad time to find a job, none could be found. During the 8 months I was laid off, I took on some side jobs working from home doing graphic design for my friend. I finally found a job 50 miles from home at a print shop. Been here for nearly 8 years. Im the Graphic Designer, Pre-press man, and Digital Press Operator. Dont think this place is gonna last much longer. I havent had a raise the whole time I've been here, and debating delivering pizzas again on the side to make ends meet.

Your resume is really a bio Blazor....it goes from sad to happy and turns a little sad again..

I hope everything works out for you..

Printing shops are disappearing everywhere.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I make pretty pictures.

Yup, thats it lol.

We have some things in common.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Your resume is really a bio Blazor....it goes from sad to happy and turns a little sad again..

I didnt feel the need to fancy it up lol.

Yup, life is a roller coaster, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  :laugh:

You are so right on printing shops disappearing. Been a steady decline. Im ready to just say fuck it and maybe try another profession. That, or move to Seattle like my brother wants me to. Lots of jobs there. Told me web developers are in need. I would need to update my capabilities though. Im ready for a change! Or as Bilbo Baggins would say "Im quite ready for another adventure"  ac_smile

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
We have some things in common.

ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I didnt feel the need to fancy it up lol.

Yup, life is a roller coaster, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  :laugh:

You are so right on printing shops disappearing. Been a steady decline. Im ready to just say fuck it and maybe try another profession. That, or move to Seattle like my brother wants me to. Lots of jobs there. Told me web developers are in need. I would need to update my capabilities though. Im ready for a change! Or as Bilbo Baggins would say "Im quite ready for another adventure"  ac_smile

I wish you the best of luck Blazor, where ever your next adventure takes you.

Blazor

I wish you the best of luck Blazor, where ever your next adventure takes you.

Thanks you mam  ac_drinks

My dream job would be a comedic actor or a cartoon voice lol. Nothing like that around here.

Blurt

Quote from: "Blazor"Or as Bilbo Baggins would say "Im quite ready for another adventure"  ac_smile

He would say that?

I always thought he would say, "I'm not quite ready for another adventure."

In the end, a resume is just words on a piece of paper. Same goes for diplomas and certificates.

Let your life be a sword.

Go slay dragons, my friend.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Blazor"Or as Bilbo Baggins would say "Im quite ready for another adventure"  ac_smile

He would say that?

I always thought he would say, "I'm not quite ready for another adventure."

In the end, a resume is just words on a piece of paper. Same goes for diplomas and certificates.

Let your life be a sword.

Go slay dragons, my friend.

That was Bilbo at first lol, but he got antsy and was ready "to see mountains again Gandalf, mountains!"  :laugh:

This quote was at the end....

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOIvicpNlAM

I like those words of encouragement Blurt, very fitting  ac_drinks

Blurt

Nice clip, Blaze.

But, of course, Bilbo is here referring to "the undiscovered country from whose bourn no traveler returns"--in a word, death. (Hamlet, 3:1)

Speaking for myself, I think I'll take a rain check on that particular boarding pass for the time being.  ac_biggrin
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Nice clip, Blaze.

But, of course, Bilbo is here referring to "the undiscovered country from whose bourn no traveler returns"--in a word, death. (Hamlet, 3:1)

Speaking for myself, I think I'll take a rain check on that particular boarding pass for the time being.  ac_biggrin

Ah c'mon, go for it.

Blurt

Nope. Pass.

I have a few good years of mooching off of others in me yet.
Aimin\' to misbehave.