Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Ordered a small amp today...

Started by Angry White Male, June 03, 2017, 10:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Aren't you the self confessed incontinence sufferer?

And the fact that I mean nothing to you is gratifying. To mean something to you would mean we have some things in common.

And we don't. You're a retarded alcoholic truck driver with self esteem issues and self destructive tendencies...and probably sociopathic given you're part German and riddled with residual guilt from WW2.

And I'm none of those things.

Angry White Male

And we shall leave it at that, Leo...

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Angry White Male"She threatened to have me killed for taking some pics in White Rock!

CC is no different than the Muslims that she wants exterminated...

A typical Jew, hating the typical Muslim.

Hitler would have dealt with you both.

He would have put her to work in a beaut Gestapo Guest Camp where she can sucky fucky SS cawk.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Bricktop"Aren't you the self confessed incontinence sufferer?

And the fact that I mean nothing to you is gratifying. To mean something to you would mean we have some things in common.

And we don't. You're a retarded alcoholic truck driver with self esteem issues and self destructive tendencies...and probably sociopathic given you're part German and riddled with residual guilt from WW2.

Adam 12 Adam 12 geezer with a shooter in his mit

Go ice him motherfucker

Easy target only white headed hobo in the ghetto block
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Mel, is the only person that starts threads about pissing the bed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Mel, is the only person that starts threads about pissing the bed.

And yet we reply.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The AudioEngine N22 Desktop Audio Amplifier.  My 'puter just can't drive my phones as loud as I'd like, so this should solve that problem.  Rockabilly should be much more enjoyable once this arrives...

https://preview.ibb.co/etPCVv/Capture.png">

I still listen to music on the stereo. But, I listen to more on the computer now too.

Angry White Male

The N22 is now in-line, so I can give you my personal opinion on this...

If you like to listen to head-cans loud, you will be happy with this product.

Motherboard amps, and most PC speakers that I've owned, will not drive cans to a high enough level.  In fact, many PC speakers don't even amplify the headphone line-out.

Now, I can drive my head-cans past their limit, if I need too...

The sound is good (this is a Class A/B Amp, which is pretty decent for a small amp like this), with Burr Brown chip driving the head-can line out.  Sound is good through my fairly lower-end Senn's cans.

Highly recommended.

NOW I can listen to Rockabilly just as the Devil intended...  With strength and clarity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The N22 is now in-line, so I can give you my personal opinion on this...

If you like to listen to head-cans loud, you will be happy with this product.

Motherboard amps, and most PC speakers that I've owned, will not drive cans to a high enough level.  In fact, many PC speakers don't even amplify the headphone line-out.

Now, I can drive my head-cans past their limit, if I need too...

The sound is good (this is a Class A/B Amp, which is pretty decent for a small amp like this), with Burr Brown chip driving the head-can line out.  Sound is good through my fairly lower-end Senn's cans.

Highly recommended.

NOW I can listen to Rockabilly just as the Devil intended...  With strength and clarity.

Thanks for the review.

Angry White Male

No problem.

There are cheaper Amps available to drive cans...

Not many A/B in this price range, with Burr Browns...

I consider this amp fully acceptable to drive most all cans, up to distortion...

Angry White Male

Here's a test clip...