Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Vaginal Odor and Discharge?

Started by Angry White Male, June 12, 2017, 11:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

Because being responsible is just too hard...

realgrimm

vaginal secretions are awesome unless they stain your sheets with filth... this thread stinks.. summat foul .. cottage cheese? .. in this case cheeses doesn't pleases.. .. and bag swish is our natural aroma like animals... lays the scent and marks our whereabouts ... girls should be honored to carry our scents...WHAT A PRIVILEGE!!

Your welcome!!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Pussy is over-rated...  Especially stinky pussy!

Stop sniffing the bushes of prostitutos then.

He has to pay for it......What self-respecting women would allow her self to be trapped in a sexual relationship with that emotionally disturbed, needy, self-absorbed, drunken loser?

The only other choice he has is a box of kleenex and some hand lotion.

Guys who disparage pussy generally have something to hide....closeted homosexuality perhaps?Sometimes it can be extreme bitterness over their lack of luck with the ladies or maybe they have chronic E.D. and are ashamed to seek medical help.

Chronic alcohol abuse is known to cause erectile dysfunction.....connect the dots.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"I get more pussy than you FFS.

Easy for you to say since you owns one.

( had twins...... acc_angry  :t2502:  ac_crying )
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Renee"

He has to pay for it......What self-respecting women would allow her self to be trapped in a sexual relationship with that emotionally disturbed, needy, self-absorbed, drunken loser?

Guys who disparage pussy generally have something to hide....closeted homosexuality perhaps?Sometimes it can be extreme bitterness over their lack of luck with the ladies or maybe they have chronic E.D. and are ashamed to seek medical help.

Chronic alcohol abuse is known to cause erectile dysfunction.....connect the dots.... :laugh3:

The greatest cause of E.D. in the first world is looking at your fucken face. That's where the alcohol comes in.  ac_biggrin
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

I wasn't talking about my own.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

The greatest cause of E.D. in the first world is looking at your fucken face. That's where the alcohol comes in.  ac_biggrin

Gordy, you've never even seen my face, at least not clearly.....Back in the day when we used to post on Van your ugly bald head was always flooded with bong water, so your recollection is probably more than a bit off... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

Gordy's face?

Christ! I still can't get over his legs.

No pussy will water for them stems!
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

I wasn't talking about my own.

cAN'T SAY iV'E EVER FUCKEN BOTHERED.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blurt"Gordy's face?

Christ! I still can't get over his legs.

No pussy will water for them stems!

I CAN'T GET OVER YOU LEGS I GOT A HALF A MONGREL....555 :laugh3:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

realgrimm

Berry Sweet

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/16/Cottagecheese200px.jpg/220px-Cottagecheese200px.jpg">