Started by RW, July 07, 2015, 07:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"I never...ONCE...got taken in by his cutesy facade.

Oh bullshit, everyone believed it including YOU!! He was one of the few celebutards I could stomach. I still say a few of his accusers are likely lying, but there's little doubt now the fucker is indeed guilty.

It was obvious he was guilty.

I never paid much attention to these allegations until Bill Cosby made this confession.

I noticed it after he lied and denyed the allegations

How did you know he was lying at the time Keeper, or was it a feeling you had?

More then 1 women came forward, plus men are pigs.

Lance Leftardashian

Bill Cosby has not been proven guilty in a court of law. In a democracy one is innocent until proven guilty. Bill Cosby may very well be a victim of racism.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Bill Cosby has not been proven guilty in a court of law. In a democracy one is innocent until proven guilty. Bill Cosby may very well be a victim of racism.

I am sure Bill Cosby has been victimized by racism in his life, but he seems to have given an admission of guilt.

kiebers

Looks like Cos made it through the first time. Mistrial. They say they will retry the case.

QuoteProsecutors found themselves back to square one Saturday after the judge declared a mistrial following more than 52 hours of deliberations over six days.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-cosby-mistrial-20170617-story.html">http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html">http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-cosby-mistrial-20170617-story.html
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

shin

I haven't read all of the posts, but I have to wonder if all of those women who came forward are telling the truth.

While  I wouldn't doubt Cosby could have given quaaludes to a few women before his prime, does someone with the kind of money he has/had need to do this to get laid?

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I haven't read all of the posts, but I have to wonder if all of those women who came forward are telling the truth.

While  I wouldn't doubt Cosby could have given quaaludes to a few women before his prime, does someone with the kind of money he has/had need to do this to get laid?

If my memory is correct, didn't he admit he has drugged women?

But, yes sexual assault allegations made against wealthy celebrities doesn't make sense.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I haven't read all of the posts, but I have to wonder if all of those women who came forward are telling the truth.

But, yes sexual assault allegations made against wealthy celebrities doesn't make sense.

Read the op.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Read the op.

Of course....where's my head today.