The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Would You Eat This?

Started by RW, September 03, 2017, 08:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Would you even try any of these?

1. Katsu Ika Odori-Don aka Dancing Squid Bowl

2. Spaghetti-O aspic salad with hot dogs

https://shuddupyaface.com/uploads/default/optimized/1X/a7ad5096e4534fc89a38c9dac5e2107393f41a3f_1_690x360.jpg">

3. Spaghetti stuffed giant meatball

https://img.wonderhowto.com/img/04/99/63551323703732/0/italian-american-food-hacks-spaghetti-stuffed-meatballs-lasagna-cupcakes-more.w1456.jpg">

4. 100 Year Old Antarctic Fruitcake

https://kiwikidsnews.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/fruit-cake-300x336.jpeg">

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes to 1 and 4. I do not want to have any of 2. It does not look appetizing to me. 3 look gross to me. I don't mind the challenge to try 1. I love squid or octopus cooked or no longer alive but I can try that one to see how it's like. I have a pretty strong stomach so I can stomach a little piece of 4 but I won't eat the entire thing.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

kiebers

1. no

2. blasphemy...gelatin in spaghetti O's....no

3. yes

4. no

And no to this one.....

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Harry

Anonymous

RW

It all sicks me out but to those of you hardcore enough to brave 100 year old fruitcake, my hat goes off to you.  I won't even brave fresh fruitcake Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

The poor fruitcake but that's okay. More for us who like them then. Fruitcakes are popular in the Philippines. Filipinos give each other fruitcakes for the holidays. I like it with hot tea.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I may not want to have them again but I always like to try it before I say no. I might like it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

I like trying new food items. But, some of those things are bizarre and likely inedible.

Harry

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The poor fruitcake but that's okay. More for us who like them then. Fruitcakes are popular in the Philippines. Filipinos give each other fruitcakes for the holidays. I like it with hot tea.
I have no issues with fruitcakes.  It the 100 year old aspect that makes me pass.

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The poor fruitcake but that's okay. More for us who like them then. Fruitcakes are popular in the Philippines. Filipinos give each other fruitcakes for the holidays. I like it with hot tea.

Yeah poor fruitcake!  It was what you got at every single Italian wedding (or Jordan (candy coated) almonds).  I don't like candied fruit or I'm sure it would have more appeal.

I'm not sure the 100 year old fruit cake is even edible.

That Spaghetti-O ring really gets me though  :beurk:
Beware of Gaslighters!