Replies: 10405
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:44:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

snake bites a neglected global health priority

Started by Anonymous, June 22, 2017, 12:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Look, people in shithole countries die from a ton of things every day...

This is what happens when you are third world, live amongst a billion or two other third worlders, and KEEP POPPING OUT FUCKING KIDS LIKE RABBITS!

Fash, dying from a snakebite is the least of their concerns.  They cannot even feed their ten fucking kids, nor even have clean water to drink.

These people are hopeless, trust me...  They do not learn, as they are primitive and not capable of doing so.

The more that die, the better off are those that remain.

THIS is how nature works...  You cannot interfere.  And money won't help them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Look, people in shithole countries die from a ton of things every day...

This is what happens when you are third world, live amongst a billion or two other third worlders, and KEEP POPPING OUT FUCKING KIDS LIKE RABBITS!

Fash, dying from a snakebite is the least of their concerns.  They cannot even feed their ten fucking kids, nor even have clean water to drink.

These people are hopeless, trust me...  They do not learn, as they are primitive and not capable of doing so.

The more that die, the better off are those that remain.

THIS is how nature works...  You cannot interfere.  And money won't help them.

Some people feel that way about alcoholics in first world nations.

Angry White Male

I feel that way also, Fash!  The more junkies that die, the better anyhow...  One less leach on taxpayers dollars...  Besides, they don't want to stop doing what they're doing anyhow, so how can you help those that don't want to be helped?

And if you're referencing me, it's really starting to get old, you stupid bitch.  Over and over again, between you and that fag Iron Horse.  Obviously something faulty with your brain.

I run a fucking business, and am successful in life.  Moreso than most people are, to be quite honest.