Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Question...

Started by Angry White Male, June 20, 2017, 01:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://68.media.tumblr.com/ee7ad3ad4634bc887168d5f91a1a6df1/tumblr_os1z8oRrcy1ris16so1_500.jpg">

ac_blush

Angry White Male

That dude's pretty fucking white!~

Berry Sweet

Its not 100% what a person looks like, but who they are that really strikes me...those people are hard to find.

Yeah sure, there are a lot of nice looking guys out there but majority of them are assholes and dont have good intentions.  

Ive dated some nice looking guys, their attitudes turned me off..just really disgusted with them...ive also dated guys who looked nerdy and they are really sweet.  Ive gotten into the whole experimental dating scene...and it was fun...but for some reason I just cant commit and settle down with one.  I feel annoyed by having a guy in my space all the time...I dont always like a guy tagging along and holding my hand, its annoying.  People always asking me why I dont have a boyfriend/husband...the fuck is wrong with these people??  Just because society says you should have a bf, I should get one??  Whats wrong with being independent??  Are people scared to be independent??  And why a guy?  Why cant I date a woman if I want to??  People are so programmed.

Angry White Male

I am in absolutely no rush to get involved with anyone, and if I do, they'd better be Grade AAA quality.

Contrary to the opinion that posters here have formulated, I'm actually a pretty decent guy in "real life."  I know a lot of guys are assholes, since I personally have had them as friends...

I am not an asshole.  Any woman with me has got it made...  Not a worry in the world will she have, not a finger will she have to lift, nor even a sammich to make.  However, with that on the table, I also expect a high quality woman back in return...

And these days?  High quality women are a rare breed...  At least ones that are available.

Berry Sweet

I personally want to work.  I find it enjoyable.  I cant comprehend why guys are like you Mel? "High quality" woman??  Seriously?  They are such jokes.  Nasty attitudes those chicks, you think asshole men are bad?  Those female high maintenance chicks are the worst! The shit they say behind your back is just nasty...why would you want a trophy gf who is just after your money and eventually leave you?

Yeah, they are a rare breed...they're fuckin useless nasty twats.

Angry White Male

I don't put up with trophy wife attitude that's just after a free ride...  I can smell that from a mile away, and Ace don't play that game.

That's why my ex ended up leaving town after she lost her job...  After leeching off me for two months, I tried to light a fire under her ass.  She was frustrated with her current line of work, so I was even willing to support her while she trained for something different.

Again, that was "too much" for her to handle.  Besides that, she wouldn't lift a fucking finger around here, while I'm busting my balls at work.

She thought she could live a trophy wife lifestyle...  Ace eventually put an end to that.

I offered her every opportunity to advance career-wise.

Berry Sweet

When are you taking me out for dinner Mel?

Angry White Male

Since I'm all class, it'll have to be on a Whopper Wednesday...

Berry Sweet

You're cheap.  I took my kid out to the keg 2 days ago for her grad and my birthday dinner...my b day is next week.

Angry White Male

I like The Keg.  I go once in a while for their burger.  Not exactly cheap, but I don't mind paying a bit more for quality...

Berry Sweet

Take me.  They discontinued their apple mojito and took it off the menu.  Im pissed...that was the only reason I looked forward to going this summer.

I order the steak and crab woth xtra crab and share yhe meal with Lo.  (I need a new name fpr her cause shes not so little anymore) we also get...gaaaaaa...I just gpt sprayed with water...fuckon kids...we get the mushroom caps...the table next to us had the nachos and looked sooo good!

realgrimm

Quote from: "Angry White Male"That dude's pretty fucking white!~

Agreed,.. I saw powder too , but you and Odison are the only 2 Albinos I've ever conversed with.. seen a few weird coloured pygmies before but the total lack of pigment altogether astounds me... What colour are you eyes ? Sure they are somewhat normal since you claim to be able to pull the womenz..

Angry White Male

My eye colour is blue...

What else did you think it would be?

realgrimm

lack of melitonin can effect your eyes even make them sensitive to atmosphere and light ,

It's referred to as Nettleship-Falls type or type 1

QuoteThe most common form of ocular albinism is known as the Nettleship-Falls type or type 1. Other forms of ocular albinism are much rarer and may be associated with additional signs and symptoms, such as hearing loss.

http://www.oculist.net/downaton502/prof/ebook/duanes/graphics/figures/v4/0380/003f.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Question:  What are the odds, that a 170 lb man like me, can find a female my age .

None, you effeminate little white sissy. You need to hit the fucking gym Mr Puniverse.