Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This Commercial was Aired Non-Stop...

Started by Angry White Male, June 20, 2017, 03:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...on Investigation Discovery channel also, alongside the stank-pussy med.

I'm fucking sick of this inter-racial shit being pushed on us...

"Corey"...  Yeah, bitch...  spread 'em for some Negro, and then don't come crying when you're a single Momma on Welfare.

Tellin' it like it is!

Of course, in real life the white female actor would probably not have engaged into relationship with Negro, but why must ad campaigns push this shit non-stop?

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOIvVo1yOO4

Angry White Male

It makes me NOT want to buy any Maple Leaf product again, if this is the shit they are pushing out...

Angry White Male

KFC had a commercial that was the best!  They had a Negro mom, with a White dad, and the kids looked like fucking Chinks!

I shit you not!  They managed to get three races in there, with just mom, dad, and kid!

What the flying fuck?

FUCK YOU KFC!

Berry Sweet

I dont watch tv so I never see ads...all I see are people eating sammiches.

Angry White Male

You cannot afford cable, so it makes sense that you cannot watch TV.

Berry Sweet

My kid watches it...I stream from smart tv in my room...I only record TWD, orange is the black and wentworth...watch them when I have time.  I prefer to read novels.

Angry White Male

I think I should cancel Investigation Discovery anyhow...  After a while, you just start seeing repeats.

Repeats, mixed with stupid commercials, doesn't work for me.

I originally subscribed to see White people killing other White people.  I do NOT need to see inter-racial "mingling" on their fucking commercials 24/7.  Even the stank-pussy commercial is enough, day after day...

Berry Sweet

Tv sux...just stream...im falling asleep...i thought u name said Angry Whale...haha

Angry White Male

Go to bed, before you try to post on Zopiclone again...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...on Investigation Discovery channel also, alongside the stank-pussy med.

I'm fucking sick of this inter-racial shit being pushed on us...

"Corey"...  Yeah, bitch...  spread 'em for some Negro, and then don't come crying when you're a single Momma on Welfare.

Tellin' it like it is!

Of course, in real life the white female actor would probably not have engaged into relationship with Negro, but why must ad campaigns push this shit non-stop?

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOIvVo1yOO4
I don't follow pro basketball. Does that guy play for the Raptors?

Romero

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm fucking sick of this inter-racial shit being pushed on us...

Welcome to the 20th century! And reality. Interracial relationships aren't exactly rare these days so it's not surprising they're going to show up in some commercials.

Cory Joseph's real girlfriend is white. The ad is based on real life. I doubt they got together just to push some crazy conspiracy theory "agenda" on a loser they don't even know.

Nobody's pushing interracial shit on you. You're allowed to disappoint as many white women as you want.

GORDY GAMBINO

^ and we all know who you fuck ??? Read any good books lately ???? whahahahaha
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

There's nothing wrong with books!  Books are fun!  

I read the book, the girl on the train, it was a page turner!! Read the whole thing in 1 week!  I thought it was so good, I said they should make a movie!  A year later they did! I havent seen it yet but THE BOOK IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There's nothing wrong with books!  Books are fun!  

I read the book, the girl on the train, it was a page turner!! Read the whole thing in 1 week!  I thought it was so good, I said they should make a movie!  A year later they did! I havent seen it yet but THE BOOK IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE!

What book are you talking about?