Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Proud of Australia

Started by Bricktop, June 20, 2017, 03:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Bricktop, I'll tell it like it is!

Australia, (and Canada, to a lesser extent also), doesn't have the same level of problems as The States do...  mainly due to their ghetto Negroes.

I have been to Compton, and I have also been to Detroit.  Although I had no particular issues on my brief visits, I can certainly see why one may prefer to arm themselves, when living, working, or passing through Ghetto Negro territory.

RW

They also have 10 times as many people as we do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"They also have 10 times as many people as we do.

Exactly...  10 times the pop, and a Ghetto Negro problem.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"They also have 10 times as many people as we do.

Exactly...  10 times the pop, and a Ghetto Negro problem.

It's called marginalization.  It causes A LOT of problems all over the world.  People are too stupid to figure that shit out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

You can call it what you want...

The fact is, some races do better than others, shattering your "everyone is equal" learnings...

The fucking Chinks can immigrate to the shittiest parts of the US with not a dime in their pockets, start a small business, and not suck the taxpayers tit.

How come they can?

Angry White Male

You tell me that, RW...  How the immigrant Chink can even endure living with the Ghetto Negro scum in the US, but yet become productive, generally starting off with small businesses...

And how many Chinks do you hear about blowing up planes?  Driving over people (on purpose)?  Bombings?  Shootings?

Angry White Male

Unless you're White, you're "marginalized," right, RW?

Give me a fucking break.  Check your fucking teachings, RW.

Angry White Male

I'll tell you why they can do it, RW...

They try to blend into their surroundings, are willing to adapt, and have a mindset to "make things work"...

They have some pride and honour.  Sitting around on welfare isn't acceptable.

They don't see whitey as bad, like most others do...  THAT'S because they KNOW they can be equal with whitey...  There's nothing holding them back, except perhaps some language difficulties at first.

The Chinks can do it, and some have become quite successful here.

How come?  Maybe it's because they don't have the "We MUST Blow Up the West" Islam mentality when they come here, and they aren't lazy and dumb like your typical Ghetto Negro...

And THAT is why Asians LOVE my area that I live in!  It is all White, except for a few Asians busting in!  They KNOW middle class and above "Whitesville" is ALWAYS a good bet!

Renee

Hate to say it but Mel has a point. Asians typically work their asses off and make sure their kids get an education and make something of themselves. Their pride and family honor will accept nothing less. We see the same in many Hispanic communities as well....but not so much among certain other minorities.

Back in the 1960s, when the Johnson admin expanded the welfare act, critics foretold that the woes we now see in the black community would come to pass.

It was claimed that welfare would become generational...it did. We now have millions of people who have never known anything but life on welfare....and they keep on coming. Courtesy of a system that rewards young girls for skipping an education in favor of getting pregnant so they can suck the welfare teat.

Poverty would become a way of life for those trapped in the vicious circle of the dole......it did but we all gots duh Iphones so it's all kool.

Crime in poverty stricken neighborhoods would rise...it did....but it's mostly black on black crime so no biggie.

People stuck on welfare would lose hope and become addicted to drugs as well as the public tit.....Yep but ain't the crack great?

Community and culture would deteriorate.....Looks that way to me but as long as we gots duh the latest bathket bow shoes and some 9mms, it's kool.

This is another example of liberal social policy that had the best of intentions but the worst possible outcome. Unfortunately getting liberals to admit this huge mistake has gone beyond and argument between right and wrong and what is best for society. And it's all because libs have latched onto the idea that keeping people in poverty and promising them more free shit pays dividends at the voting booth.

Now cue Romero so he can spew his liberal hysterics. I'm sure he hasn't accused someone of racism in about an hour so he is about ready to pop.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Renee"
Maybe you can answer this one...Where was your rate of gun death in the years prior to the gun amnesty? As a former police officer, I expect you should have this answer.

BTW, I don't want to see politically motivated data from shit like the NY Times....real numbers please.

Happy to help.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/06/23/australian-gun-deaths-slashed-1996">http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016 ... ashed-1996">http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/06/23/australian-gun-deaths-slashed-1996

If that graph were duplicated in the US, how many American lives would be saved?

Tens of thousands.

But noooooooo....gotta have a gun cos' its in our divine constitution drawn up hundreds of years ago by people who had NO clue where their society was heading.

Pardon me but that graph plainly indicates that mass shooting in Australia were on a downward trend long before your draconian gun confiscation policy went into effect. Who is to say that trend would not have continued with or without Australia's gun confiscation laws.

And I call it "draconian gun confiscation" and not "gun control" because that's exactly what it is....it's government dictating to those it serves that you have no right to own a firearm because we don't trust you with it and we (the government) know what is good for you.

I'll  remember your position on this the next time you start ranting about liberal government and their attempts to socially engineer society. That aught to be good.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Pardon me but that graph plainly indicates that mass shooting in Australia were on a downward trend long before your draconian gun confiscation policy went into effect. Who is to say that trend would not have continued with or without Australia's gun confiscation laws.

Stats often are misleading.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"it's government dictating to those it serves that you have no right to own a firearm because we don't trust you with it

And what is wrong with that?

Does your government trust you to possess RPG's? Javelins? 50mm machine guns?

No. Because the possession and availability of such weaponry would lead to carnage on a massive scale.

And so it is with firearms. Your country is the benchmark of a society that should take lethal weaponry away from general public use to save lives.

But noooooo...gotta "protect" yourselves.

From people with guns.

You're like the mouse in the tumblewheel...can't understand that for all the effort, you still get nowhere.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"Hate to say it but Mel has a point.

I always have a point, and it's usually correct.

Why more of you don't embrace the Ace is simply due to tribal mentality, and is human nature.

I am simply an advanced human being, living amongst primitive people.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"Renee, do you hunt?

Not recently....but as a kid my dad used to take me duck and pheasant hunting. When I got old enough (13) I took my hunter's safety course and got my licence.

I haven't actually gotten out in the field in about 12 years and I kind of miss it. No time anymore. :sad: