Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Mel is taking me out for dinner!

Started by Berry Sweet, June 24, 2017, 07:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Yes.  I want you to take me out for dinner.  I want a good fuck and then I want you to fuck off while still being friends..is that ok?

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

You wanna meet me?  The best bet then is somewhere like The Foggy Dew...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes.  I want you to take me out for dinner.  I want a good fuck and then I want you to fuck off while still being friends..is that ok?

Perfect.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"The Keg?  What a cheapass.

Have you been to The Keg recently?  They are far from cheap.  Count on at least $20 per person for a more basic plate, but average around $30/person for a touch fancier.

I like their burger (yes, they only have one).  It's nice that you can substitute a baked potato for the fries, at no extra charge.

Besides, Berry would be lucky to get treated to Whopper Wednesday...

Its cheap shit food.  You live in Van.  Go someplace good like S&L.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Bitch, you don't know here anymore!

You haven't lived here in ages!

Don't try to give me advice!

Angry White Male

RW, out of necessity, you now live where you live...

You fucking Wops used to own Burnaby...  Where the fuck are you now?

When's the last time you've even been here?  (other than your short trip down at sisters house, two blocks from mine)...

realgrimm

Make sure its at night and try to use candlelight, I'm sure it would be better on Mels condition..  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: I believe you guys are from the same neighbourhood.. this is like Westside Story  :pop:

Berry Sweet

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I roll with you babyĆ·

Be careful, at the conclusion of the night instead of a harmless kiss he likes to shit himself.

Apparently he thinks that impresses the ladies. Just ask his ex...she used to scrub his shorts.

:yuk:  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes.  I want you to take me out for dinner.  I want a good fuck and then I want you to fuck off while still being friends..is that ok?

:laugh3:

You go, Berry! Haha! Be direct.

I hope you guys have fun!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

:laugh3:

You go, Berry! Haha! Be direct.

I hope you guys have fun!

Sounds like they will.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola