Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I've gotta tell you this story...

Started by Angry White Male, June 25, 2017, 08:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You shouldn't speak that way to Berry who has agreed to meet you.

Berry wants to meet me solely for the reason of fooling me into impregnating her, and then forcing me to empty my accounts by paying child support and alimony!

Ace is not dumb!

Berry Sweet

https://rlv.zcache.com/custom_message_gold_star_with_gold_glitter_texture_star_sticker-r8c6018b4e6f64bd4b7386ba858eb00be_v9w09_8byvr_324">.jpg

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You shouldn't speak that way to Berry who has agreed to meet you.

Berry wants to meet me solely for the reason of fooling me into impregnating her, and then forcing me to empty my accounts by paying child support and alimony!

Ace is not dumb!

Mel, I have a sense of humour...I like joking on the forums...I cant take mostly what is said seriously..its entertainment.  And btw...I cant have anymore kids and nor do I want anymore....but you know you want me to have your baby....happy Canada day!   :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Ace is not dumb!

Mel, I have a sense of humour...I like joking on the forums...I cant take mostly what is said seriously..its entertainment.  And btw...I cant have anymore kids and nor do I want anymore....but you know you want me to have your baby....happy Canada day!   :thumbup:

Happy Canada Day Berry.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-02/27/14/enhanced/webdr05/anigif_enhanced-8758-1425065578-9.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-02/27/14/enhanced/webdr05/anigif_enhanced-8758-1425065578-9.gif">

Do you have any plans Berry?

We're going camping next weekend, not this one.

Angry White Male

Canada sucks.  I pay too much for everything, especially beer and smokes, but yet still see third world infrastructure here.

At least in The States, their shit is all cheaper, so it's easier to handle their third world infrastructure...

Berry Sweet

Yes.  Its my bday so Im gettin all ready to go!  Gonna party and see fire works!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes.  Its my bday so Im gettin all ready to go!  Gonna party and see fire works!

Happy birthday Berry.

:happybday:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes.  Its my bday so Im gettin all ready to go!  Gonna party and see fire works!

Happy birthday Berry.

:happybday:

Thank you!  :howdy:

GORDY GAMBINO

Happy birthday honey sorry I missed another one.

Be there next year for fucken sure.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE