Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:45:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Down Syndrome Dolls?

Started by Angry White Male, June 25, 2017, 09:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

RW

Yeah or early 90s.  I'm sure there are clips on YouTube.
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

https://68.media.tumblr.com/227e3d7e21708d4f8bc77863a3c75303/tumblr_os522n7c6L1ris16so1_500.png">https://68.media.tumblr.com/227e3d7e217 ... o1_500.png">https://68.media.tumblr.com/227e3d7e21708d4f8bc77863a3c75303/tumblr_os522n7c6L1ris16so1_500.png[/img]

Berry Sweet

wow...Ive seripusly never heard of it.  I did enjoy small wpnder at one point...about a girl robot...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"wow...Ive seripusly never heard of it.  I did enjoy small wpnder at one point...about a girl robot...

Vicky!  So many people don't know about that show.

Did you watch Charles in Charge too?
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

The TV was my babysitter when I was a latchkey kid I seen all those shows too..

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"wow...Ive seripusly never heard of it.  I did enjoy small wpnder at one point...about a girl robot...

Yeah i was trying to remember her name...i did watch charles in charge but not much of a fan.....i liked this other show...i cant remember the name...it was about a teenage girl who was part alien and she could freeze time when she put her fingers together...recall that show???

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Yeah i was trying to remember her name...i did watch charles in charge but not much of a fan.....i liked this other show...i cant remember the name...it was about a teenage girl who was part alien and she could freeze time when she put her fingers together...recall that show???

Out of This World?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Oh yeah..I was a massive fan of punky brewster!!  I even dressed up as her for halloween!!

Berry Sweet

Out of This World?

Yeah I believe thats what it was called!  Wow memories!!

realgrimm

I met Michael Edward Gross at Expo 86 in BC he' snubbed my preteen excitement  :laugh3:

RW

Out of This World?

Yeah I believe thats what it was called!  Wow memories!!

">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HKoAK8JaLtM
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "realgrimm"I met Michael Edward Gross at Expo 86 in BC he' snubbed my preteen excitement  :laugh3:

Whos that??  

I went to Expo 86...we moved to BC in 86.