The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Bricktop Vs RW

Started by Bricktop, June 26, 2017, 09:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Before you go, I'm interested in knowing how its possible for you to delete your own posts, when I do not seem to have the same capability.

Enlighten me.

You must have missed this question.

Care to provide an answer??

A few people here can delete their own posts..

All former mods except Herman as well as some original ACC posters like Shen Li and Annie who no longer posts here.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Before you go, I'm interested in knowing how its possible for you to delete your own posts, when I do not seem to have the same capability.

Enlighten me.

All former mods except Herman as well as some original ACC posters like Shen Li and Annie who no longer posts here.

Really?....not this former MOD. It seems all my permissions went by-by when you changed servers last.

I can "edit", "report" or "quote" and that is it. The only place I can "delete" is in this sub which is the last place I would want to delete anything I write.... :laugh3:

Not that it matters much. I have no use for "delete". When I speak it's blunt and deliberate and I don't apologize for it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Enlighten me.

You can only delete for a set number of seconds after posting.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Enlighten me.

Really?....not this former MOD. It seems all my permissions went by-by when you changed servers last.

I can "edit", "report" or "quote" and that is it. The only place I can "delete" is in this sub which is the last place I would want to delete anything I write.... :laugh3:

Not that it matters much. I have no use for "delete". When I speak it's blunt and deliberate and I don't apologize for it.

I haven't tested your permissions Renee, I thought you still could..

My apologies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Enlighten me.

You can only delete for a set number of seconds after posting.

I didn't know that either..

Thanks for clearing up that misconception of mine RW.

ac_smile

RW

No worries :)  Tha is for letting it be known that I don't have some special forum powers. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"No worries :)  Tha is for letting it be known that I don't have some special forum powers. :)

Yes, you do RW.....you draw people here.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Enlighten me.

I haven't tested your permissions Renee, I thought you still could..

My apologies.

It doesn't matter. In fact I prefer it as is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

What the fuck is this fucking thread? Lovers quarrel fought in front of closed fucking doors

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I made Brick mad is all.  It happens.

Kiss, fuck and make up for fuck sakes.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"No worries :)  Tha is for letting it be known that I don't have some special forum powers. :)

Yes, you do RW.....you draw people here.

ac_smile

She also does some good pic stuff I have em on me office door. ac_smile
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Only Mel is allowed to cry about people he doesn't want in his threads.

I only do that, since this entire forum constantly cries about my mere presence here.

They cry to Fash.

So, to counter that, I ask these same posters why they then purposely shit up my threads.

I have never reported a thread, a theme, nor a poster to Fash.  In fact, I have never used a report button in my life.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"A few people here can delete their own posts..

It looks more like RW simply edited her own posts, which all posters here have the ability to do, if I'm not mistaken?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview