The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Hey Fash...

Started by Angry White Male, June 27, 2017, 02:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

You really have no fucking idea how to run a "free-flow" forum, do you?  Of course you don't, as I already know.

Do you have the capability of understanding discretion, judgement, and context?

I posted a link to a "Down Syndrome Doll" site.  Is that against the rules?

You moved the thread, locked it, and considered removing it completely.

What you absolutely failed to realize, is that thread turned into multiple posters discussing 80's and 90's television shows.

Not only did you do me a disservice by removing a thread that clearly broke no rules, you also did a disservice to every member that contributed to that thread.

I don't give a FLYING FUCK if YOU had a retarded kid...  That WASN'T the topic of the thread.

RW

You might not care but she does you fucking half wit.

For once in your pathetic, miserable life can you not be an insensitive piece of shit?

If you want to talk about tv shows, start a thread about it but for the love of God, leave Fash the fuck alone.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Fuck off, bitch.  I post what I will.

If I take offense to every post that bashes me here, and would have it removed, the database would be 50% less.

Even Fash jumps on the "lets get Mel" bandwagon, but somehow a retarded fucking doll makes her pissed off because she had a retarded fucking kid?

How often do you and Renee use the term "retarded?"  ALL the fucking time...  Perhaps she should take offence to that also?

Fash is a complete follower, unable to think for herself...  Standard amongst Asian women.

Angry White Male

There's only one thing you have to remember...

The Ace-man works best, when Mods and Admin just leave him and his threads alone...

Ace doesn't break the rules.  Ace used to Mod these forums.

Let me do what I do, and unless I break the rules, stay the fuck outta my fucking face.

You won't be able to break me...  Trust me.  They've been trying for 10+ years, and they gave up (which is why I'm permabanned from Memebee, even though I didn't break one rule).

They get pissed when they can't break you.

Angry White Male

You're all jokes...

Half of you post in that thread, for pages long, and when Fash voices her displeasure, you all suck out her cunt...  "Mel is a bad man," even though you posted in that thread for three pages before lockdown.

Almost all of you here are idiots.  Primitive idiots.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You really have no fucking idea how to run a "free-flow" forum, do you?  Of course you don't, as I already know.

Do you have the capability of understanding discretion, judgement, and context?

I posted a link to a "Down Syndrome Doll" site.  Is that against the rules?

You moved the thread, locked it, and considered removing it completely.

What you absolutely failed to realize, is that thread turned into multiple posters discussing 80's and 90's television shows.

Not only did you do me a disservice by removing a thread that clearly broke no rules, you also did a disservice to every member that contributed to that thread.

I don't give a FLYING FUCK if YOU had a retarded kid...  That WASN'T the topic of the thread.

When I was a liquor pig I was also a socially retarded goof that nobody liked just like you are now.

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fuck off, bitch.  I post what I will.

If I take offense to every post that bashes me here, and would have it removed, the database would be 50% less.

[size=120]You could request that but we would not do that. And If that statement is true then why don't you get a clue and just shut the fuck up. [/size]

Even Fash jumps on the "lets get Mel" bandwagon, but somehow a retarded fucking doll makes her pissed off because she had a retarded fucking kid?

How often do you and Renee use the term "retarded?"  ALL the fucking time...  Perhaps she should take offence to that also?

Fash is a complete follower, unable to think for herself...  Standard amongst Asian women.

Your time on the main board is very limited.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone