News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

If Alien's/ Extradimensional beings existed one must assume...

Started by weebles, June 27, 2017, 07:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

weebles

If Alien's/ Extradimensional beings existed one must assume that hey would send  a few in first to obseve interact and blend in with the species and their may be more then one speices doing so yet it would explin geoengineering/Climate Change.

One must assume  if their are mant spicese here alrady they all may have diffrent motives heck some may even have chaged their ideas on earth for better or worse.

Then again one must assume that other spices may be here and just enjoy it and  may move on after Earth to something diffrent once they get all the gentic material and samples to clone and manipulate DNA/RNA.

"They" could create many earth like planets with many gentically modified cloned "Earth" like lifeforms and seed  other planets and see which ones pan out the best.

Then again if they are here for Earth resouces then there are better ways to extract them  so one must assume if they are here they must need or see value in us or another speices here for now.

What are your thoughts on E.T.s and Aliens?

Also for a neat movie to watch check out "L I F E" with Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HguxTfWISKY

Bricktop

The chances of a life form emerging from a massive chemical soup is remote. We exist because one chance in several millions hit gold. The same chance would apply in any other part of the universe.

That life form would then have to conquer the same laws of physics as we do to reach another galaxy. Again, the chances against are massive.

We are alone.

weebles

I disagaree I think we all have some alien DNA in all of us  do to all the  meteorite and asteroidal  impacts  that hit the earth.

Look at all the massive craters we are lucky our atmophesere protects us to some degree from the smaller ones but  the moon or Mars would proably be the best place to  find evidence.

Unless we already found it but people would freak out so make sense to keep it quite thus itr would easier to control the human populatiuon that way.

Bricktop

There is nothing alien int he universe.

Everything here is the same as it is everywhere else.

Its how its composed and interacts that changes from world to world.

Our world is almost certainly unique, like fingerprints. They look the same, but the differences are slight and subtle. Yet even the slightest difference is what creates sentient life from plants and fish.

Berry Sweet

There are no aliens.  We are alone.

If there are aliens, they already live on Earth and are not from a far away galaxy.  Why would "intelligent" life come to our plant and keep themselves a sercret with government? It doesnt make sense.

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"If Alien's/ Extradimensional beings existed one must assume that hey would send  a few in first to obseve interact and blend in with the species and their may be more then one speices doing so yet it would explin geoengineering/Climate Change.

One must assume  if their are mant spicese here alrady they all may have diffrent motives heck some may even have chaged their ideas on earth for better or worse.

Then again one must assume that other spices may be here and just enjoy it and  may move on after Earth to something diffrent once they get all the gentic material and samples to clone and manipulate DNA/RNA.

"They" could create many earth like planets with many gentically modified cloned "Earth" like lifeforms and seed  other planets and see which ones pan out the best.

Then again if they are here for Earth resouces then there are better ways to extract them  so one must assume if they are here they must need or see value in us or another speices here for now.

What are your thoughts on E.T.s and Aliens?

Also for a neat movie to watch check out "L I F E" with Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HguxTfWISKY
Interesting, but my thoughts are almost always occupied by tangible earthly matters.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

I can't be sure but think some aliens were power washing the neighbors pool deck the other day.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

There are good odds that Extra-Terrestrial life may exist...  We don't even really know the true reaches of our Universe, so there is a good possibility that life does exist elsewhere.

However, what may this life be?  Worms?  Bacteria?  Aliens that look like ET?

I find it probable that life does exist.  I find it improbable that they will "visit" us anytime soon, or ever for that matter.

Life adapts quite well to it's surroundings, but over time...  Any alien "being," should they "arrive" here, probably would die in a few days of exposure to our viruses, bacteria, temperatures, foods, etc...  Things that our immune system have the ability to fight.  Even simple things like the gravitational pull, we are built for here...

The same thing would probably happen to us, should we ever become exposed to an "Alien" planet.

Berry Sweet

There is no actual solid proof how big the universe is.  Most want to think its beyond infinity...but what if its not?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"There is no actual solid proof how big the universe is.  Most want to think its beyond infinity...but what if its not?

It depends what "theory" you believe in.

I have my own theory, in that the "space" itself extends to infinity, however with "big bangs" happening from infinity, and will continue to do so forever.

So while the space is infinity, the mass within that space will always eventually come back together, and start anew.

Of course, we are talking timelines and distances here that most people cannot even fathom.

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

Why does everything have to be extraordinary?  Why does it have to be bigger than it really is?  People love stories!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Most people are stupid.

Speaking of stupid, did you really think you could use your Mel Gibson handle on the main board after you were confined to RR.