The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Marriage material

Started by shin, June 28, 2017, 06:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

shin

There should be a lot of things to consider when asking for someone's hand in marriage, since this person would be the one you choose to spend the rest of your life with.

...but if you were a teenager, or of a similar unexperienced age in life, what would be some snap judgements that would deem someone as marriage material?

They don't have to be immature notions, but I expect we aren't all looking to get married... so for those brave souls this could be an outlet for some tongue in cheek one liners, or even a picture if it conveys the right idea.

kiebers

">

That worked for me. She didn't have a boat but she had the house on the bay we took the boat too. She let me pick out and buy the boats. She can out fish the average man, and after you see the way she cleans live crabs you know you would not fuck with her. The way she rips the claws and top shell off is very convincing. I happily clean all the fish. As soon as I saw her cast her fishing rod with no back lashes I knew I had found the right one.....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"There should be a lot of things to consider when asking for someone's hand in marriage, since this person would be the one you choose to spend the rest of your life with.

...but if you were a teenager, or of a similar unexperienced age in life, what would be some snap judgements that would deem someone as marriage material?

They don't have to be immature notions, but I expect we aren't all looking to get married... so for those brave souls this could be an outlet for some tongue in cheek one liners, or even a picture if it conveys the right idea.

I never dated anyone besides my husband and we never met until I was almost twenty two years old..

But, for me the most important consideration was a man had to love the Lord more than anyone or anything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"There should be a lot of things to consider when asking for someone's hand in marriage, since this person would be the one you choose to spend the rest of your life with.

Is she hot? That's the only thing that matters to teenage boys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Is she hot? That's the only thing that matters to teenage boys.

I don't think teenagers think that much about marriage..

A century ago, yes, but in 2017 we have some thirty year olds still living with their parents.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
A century ago, yes, but in 2017 we have some thirty year olds still living with their parents.

Peter Pan syndrome is not  uncommon today.

RW

My brother just moved back home.  HAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"My brother just moved back home.  HAHAHA!

You're fucking kidding. He sounds like a real loser.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

This shit blows my mind, what the hell happened to 'em, they just give up and too scared to face the world?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

This shit blows my mind, what the hell happened to 'em, they just give up and too scared to face the world?

Supposedly I'm a millennial, but I see that demographic more as people born after 1990. They are fucked in my opinion.

Blazor

As far as marriage, its just a paper contract thats harder to get out of than get in lol. It would take someone super special to win me over.

I met my last wife when I was 16. I went to church a lot back then, so the first girl I laid, I thought I should marry. The aids scare was up and coming, that was another reason I felt I should find a clean girl early on lol. Looking back I would of done things so much differently. I did get my son out of the deal though. Even though hes being a typical teen/young adult these days, lil turd.

Blazor

Supposedly I'm a millennial, but I see that demographic more as people born after 1990. They are fucked in my opinion.

Indeed, so fucked lol.

Hell we fucked too, these are the fucks that are suppose to wipe our ass in the nursing home lol. If they can get off their holographic smart bracelet for 5 seconds. I'll never go to a nursing home. Those places are shit now, I can imagine later.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"As far as marriage, its just a paper contract thats harder to get out of than get in lol. It would take someone super special to win me over.

I met my last wife when I was 16. I went to church a lot back then, so the first girl I laid, I thought I should marry. The aids scare was up and coming, that was another reason I felt I should find a clean girl early on lol. Looking back I would of done things so much differently. I did get my son out of the deal though. Even though hes being a typical teen/young adult these days, lil turd.

I have no regrets about marriage. I got two beautiful baby boys. My life is good.

Mommy is divorced though. It wasn't an amicable parting either.

Blazor

I have no regrets about marriage. I got two beautiful baby boys. My life is good.

Thats good to hear Shen  :thumbup:

Always glad to hear of happy couples. Come on now, you know they aint babies no more lol. If you keep that up when they hit their teens your mind will be blown lol.

Sucks on mom. Hope she has fun this weekend  ac_smile  Tell her Blaze said to keep on dancing  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thats good to hear Shen  :thumbup:

Always glad to hear of happy couples. Come on now, you know they aint babies no more lol. If you keep that up when they hit their teens your mind will be blown lol.

Sucks on mom. Hope she has fun this weekend  ac_smile  Tell her Blaze said to keep on dancing ac_dance

I know Priscilla, and she loves to have fun.