The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Marriage material

Started by shin, June 28, 2017, 06:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
For Mel maybe.

Its actually like this for a lot of couples. They dont have an understanding of compromise, and so their relationships struggle.

I'm not denying that Blazor..

But, I don't think Mel is right for a relationship period.

Right on, but remember, not to judge others, only the Lord gets to judge in the end. Its up to Mel how things will wind up.

ac_drinks

Remember, Frodo wanted to kill Gollum, but Gandalf warned him even Gollum still had some good in him....

'But this is terrible!' cried Frodo. 'Far worse than the worst that I imagined from your hints and warnings. O Gandalf, best of friends, what am I to do? For now I am really afraid. What am I to do? What a pity that Bilbo did not stab that vile creature, when he had a chance!'

'Pity? It was Pity that stayed his hand. Pity, and Mercy: not to strike without need. And he has been well rewarded, Frodo. Be sure that he took so little hurt from the evil, and escaped in the end, because he began his ownership of the Ring so. With Pity.'

'I am sorry,' said Frodo. 'But I am frightened; and I do not feel any pity for Gollum.'

'You have not seen him,' Gandalf broke in.

'No, and I don't want to,' said Frodo. I can't understand you. Do you mean to say that you, and the Elves, have let him live on after all those horrible deeds? Now at any rate he is as bad as an Orc, and just an enemy. He deserves death.'

'Deserves it! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends. I have not much hope that Gollum can be cured before he dies, but there is a chance of it.

Disclaimer: Blazor does not fully endorse nor decries the antics of the Mel

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Listen here mate get yo ass to Pattaya and you be king of da womanz.

Sure looked like fun  :laugh:

Just bring lots of money and an assload of penicillin.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Listen here mate get yo ass to Pattaya and you be king of da womanz.

Sure looked like fun  :laugh:

Just bring lots of money and an assload of penicillin.

That's for men who can't get a woman anywhere else.

GORDY GAMBINO

yeah and we only get slopes
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

shin

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"yeah and we only get slopes

I was wondering if you've ever had a deep meaningful conversation with a woman?

Some guys just don't like the way women think, but you might one day get a different kind of enjoyment from being in the same room with the opposite sex that doesn't involve bribery.

I can understand if you just have needs that would prompt most women to slap you if you asked them to oblige you.

Anonymous

:2r4ml1j_th:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "shin"

Some guys just don't like the way women think, but you might one day get a different kind of enjoyment from being in the same room with the opposite sex that doesn't involve bribery.

I can understand if you just have needs that would prompt most women to slap you if you asked them to oblige you.

yes my wife.

all the fucken time.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

yes my wife.

all the fucken time.

That's good.

shin

yes my wife.

all the fucken time.

Do you mind telling me what happened between you and your wife that led to you seeking the companionship of prostitutes?

I kind of feel like Dr. Phil here.  :confused1:

Anonymous

yes my wife.

all the fucken time.

Do you mind telling me what happened between you and your wife that led to you seeking the companionship of prostitutes?

His wife is a bar girl.

GORDY GAMBINO

yes my wife.

all the fucken time.

ok I was on my way to Van.....and that went sour so I went to Pattaya instead.

So I kept going to this restaurant and that's where I met my wif, she waitress.

But I didn't take up with her originally. She thought me too sexy man as have 2 women with me all the time.

She could tell from the start I am man of contention, a real big spender, good looking , so devine.

Being Asian she zeroed in on the zeros , set a trap for me and kapow we been together ever since.

Now that's like trip 8 when I took up with her.

So that's like 7 tours of acting like a complete fucken rooter.

Man I had 5 bitches during the day and another 2 every night.

And to think I was on my way to Van.

And the Van girl she lost it completely. :pop:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

yes my wife.

all the fucken time.

ok I was on my way to Van.....and that went sour so I went to Pattaya instead.

So I kept going to this restaurant and that's where I met my wif, she waitress.

But I didn't take up with her originally. She thought me too sexy man as have 2 women with me all the time.

She could tell from the start I am man of contention, a real big spender, good looking , so devine.

Being Asian she zeroed in on the zeros , set a trap for me and kapow we been together ever since.

Now that's like trip 8 when I took up with her.

So that's like 7 tours of acting like a complete fucken rooter.

Man I had 5 bitches during the day and another 2 every night.

And to think I was on my way to Van.

And the Van girl she lost it completely. :pop:

You finally got right when arrived in  Toronto and I met you at the airport. No more South East Asian brothels for you. I'll keep you on a short leash. Now get in the kitchen bitch.

GORDY GAMBINO

Try sayen that to Blurt ya fucken gook.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Try sayen that to Blurt ya fucken gook.

But Seoul is in love with you and you with him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Try sayen that to Blurt ya fucken gook.

But Seoul is in love with you and you with him.

We sure are.