Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

ATTN: A question for my Australian friends here

Started by Angry White Male, June 29, 2017, 08:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Mel, if you know everything, why would you ask questions?

Angry White Male

This is one thing I don't know about...  since I've never been to Australia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Perhaps I should have titled the thread:  "ATTN: Australian Fucking Asshole"

You know, I think I can go back and edit the title...  Think that would get me a proper response to my question?
5. If we believe your intention is to be irritating, obnoxious or make the board less fun for others we will confine to Reject Rodeo (RR) or revoke your posting privileges.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"5. If we believe your intention is to be irritating, obnoxious or make the board less fun for others we will confine to Reject Rodeo (RR) or revoke your posting privileges.

Fuck you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"5. If we believe your intention is to be irritating, obnoxious or make the board less fun for others we will confine to Reject Rodeo (RR) or revoke your posting privileges.

Fuck you.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"This is one thing I don't know about...  since I've never been to Australia.

So you have been everywhere else in the world but Australia?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Fuck yourself Mel

He was warned two days ago that we wouldn't put up with this..

He's confined to RR now.

Berry Sweet

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"This is one thing I don't know about...  since I've never been to Australia.

Why do you want to know? Oh sorry my bad, its to feed your obsessive misogyny? Still can't figure out that you're the problem, eh shit for brains?

Here is an idea, .....why don't you cover that ground beef colored mug of yours with black face and then maybe you can trick a woman into dating you in the hopes that you have a man sized cock..... :laugh3:

You fucken leaky asshole,....enjoy the retard corral, it's where you belong.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.