News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

"Hey Dad, I got an 'A' in Virgin Sacrifice"!!!

Started by Bricktop, July 02, 2017, 09:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yep. Asshole.

I admire the shit out of him.  He lays himself bare and owns his actions.  He's a good person trying to make it right.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

weebles

Ogam Stocus1 month ago

Aaron Swartz..Freedom Fighter, Hero, Legend died for my own beliefs thabk you all I lover you all and thanks for waching and suppoting me   I enjoyed   my time with you all thank you letting me be me.

weebles

Quote from: "weebles"Ogam Stocus1 month ago

Aaron Swartz..Freedom Fighter, Hero, Legend died for my own beliefs thabk you all I lover you all and thanks for waching and suppoting me   I enjoyed   my time with you all thank you letting me be me.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpvcc9C8SbM

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"Ogam Stocus1 month ago

ac_dunno

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

Only in America...
I'm not okay with my children learning this in school.
Yeah right youre gonna get an education here from me.

Go on say it one more fucken time and I will tell you what I saw on the net the other day.

Go on try me.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Romero

Quote from: "Bricktop"Only Americans would determine that inculcating children with satanic concepts is the equivalent of preaching Xtianity.

Most of the rest of the world would see a distinction between teaching children generally good principles with teaching children emotionally damaging concepts.

Of course, the wiser decision would be to stop teaching religion in ALL State schools.

And that's exactly what The Satanic Temple is trying to accomplish. Stopping the indoctrination of thousands of children. Keeping the Ten Commandments and the Christian cross off of government property. Keeping church and state separate.

Funny how you've never had a problem with Christians trying to convert public school children throughout the entire history of public schooling. At this very moment there are Christians trying to get Creationism taught as a scientific theory.

Satanism has never been taught in schools and it never will be. These people aren't actually Satanists. They're just making a good point.

QuoteThe Satanic Temple (TST) is planning to bring Lucifer to school by rolling out extra-curricular clubs across the US. 'After School Satan' is the Temple's response to a Supreme Court ruling allowing evangelical religious programs to operate in schools.

Currently, nine clubs are listed as participating in the program including Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and Washington DC. The clubs will focus on "rationalism, free inquiry... and fun," according to a promotional video.

The Temple is taking aim at the Good News Club, an interdenominational Christian program for five to 12-year-olds operating in over 3,500 public schools across the US. The club's curriculum was created by the Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF) and includes Bible studies.

TST said it is "not interested in operating After School Satan Clubs in school districts that are not already hosting the Good News Club."

A spokesperson for TST, Lucien Greaves, said After School Satan clubs will bring diversity to the religious opinions children are exposed to in school. It will give them an option other than the Good News Club, which he claimed instills children "with a fear of Hell and God's wrath."

"We prefer to give children an appreciation of the natural wonders surrounding them, not a fear of everlasting other-worldly horrors," Greaves said. Reasoning, social skills and science are listed on the clubs' curriculum.

TST said it believes religion should be kept out of schools but that it must fight to "ensure that plurality and true religious liberty are respected."

Speaking to The Salt Lake Tribune, Mat Staver, from policy organization the Liberty Counsel, said TST's planned clubs are protected by the first amendment. Staver said he believes the clubs, which will require permission slips signed by the child's parent/guardian, will be poorly attended and fade away.

The Temple, which claims not to worship Satan but instead view him as a metaphor for rebellion and rational inquiry, applied to read the invocation of a city council meeting in Phoenix earlier this year.

https://www.rt.com/usa/354146-satanic-temple-after-school/">//https://www.rt.com/usa/354146-satanic-temple-after-school/

Anonymous

The Satanic Temple is a purely biased political organization..

They also mock Christians..

While many, but not all Christian after school organizations are apolitical.

RW

No religion in public schools.

Why is this hard?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"No religion in public schools.

Why is this hard?

Students in US schools are permitted to form clubs for various reasons including shared faith.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"The Satanic Temple is a purely biased political organization..

They also mock Christians..

While many, but not all Christian after school organizations are apolitical.

There should be a push back for Christians mocking the separation of church and state. Trying to indoctrinate children at thousands of public schools over decades. Getting their religious monuments on government property. Insisting on prayers before public council meetings. Trying to get schools to teach Creationism...

If Christians weren't mocking the separation of church and state, the Satanic Temple wouldn't even exist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"No religion in public schools.

Why is this hard?

Students in US schools are permitted to form clubs for various reasons including shared faith.

Right you are.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92875">http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92875

Supreme Court Says Religious Clubs Can Meet at Public Schools

That Satanic thing is just an extreme leftist organization that has a problem with people exercising their constitutional rights peacefully.

Romero

Do you believe only Christians should be allowed push their religion on public school children? Only Christians should be allowed to have religious monuments on government property? Only Christian prayers should be allowed before public council meetings?

Doesn't sound fair to me.