The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Meal plans help....

Started by Berry Sweet, July 05, 2017, 02:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"Pinterest.

I'm being tested for food allergies so I've been cut off of wheat, dairy and sugar.

I could cry.

I havent had an allergy test since I was a teen. They suck. They pricked me 100 times. Was allergic to several things. They gave me shots twice a week for 3 years. You know what beat a lot of my allergies that were non food related.... honey, local honey. Those shots didnt work, but that honey did in half the time.

As far as food, as a kid I was allergic to Dr. Pepper, strawberries, chocolate, and something else, may of been milk. One day, I did all of 'em times three lol. Wound up in the hospital, covered in hives, hardly able to breathe, fingernails purple. After that day, I wasnt allergic to those things any more, but instead its now crab and lobster.

Dont feel bad, I have IBS and diverticulosis (sp?). A lot I cant eat anymore. Dairy is one, and my stomach doesnt like too much sugar anymore either. I also have to watch red meat, grease, things that are hard to digest, stress, and bunch of other too. I try not to deprive myself, but limit how much I do as best as I can. Maybe if its an allergy, you could cheat a lil and have a Benadryl?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Yikes Blazor!  That's a harsh food hand you've been dealt.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Imma go do research ofter work and come up with my own meal plans.  I cant eat in this heat and im getting bored of my hemp cereal.

I got bored of my flax oatmeal and it sucks in the summer too lol. I just quit eating breakfast for now since my lunch comes up so close. Im not much of a breakfast fan. When I dont work I like eggs and turkey sausage with lo carb whole wheat toast. Bacon when I can splurge.

Summer or winter, I like an orange or a banana in the morning.

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"Yikes Blazor!  That's a harsh food hand you've been dealt.

Got it from my Mom  :sad:

Though, Im further along than my mom was on figuring out whats wrong.

I didnt even do much wrong over the weekend, but everyday after dinner it felt like stuff wanted to project out both ends lol. I managed to keep from hurling at least.

I need to get back on a routine again. I could if it was just me lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Summer or winter, I like an orange or a banana in the morning.

I've been debating bananas again lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Salmon would be a bettet alternative but only if freshly cooked and eaten on the same day.

I eat lots of salmon. I cant afford "good" salmon, so I get Kroger's prefrozen Atlantic salmon. They are individually vacuum sealed. I can thaw one in 30 minutes in cold water, or just throw it on the grill still frozen. Lots of ways to make it lol.

I like almost all fish except salmon.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
I like almost all fish except salmon.

Salmon is the healthiest lol. Have you tried the different types of salmon, had it made different ways? Catfish is prolly my next favorite. Then tuna.

Renee

I didnt even do much wrong over the weekend, but everyday after dinner it felt like stuff wanted to project out both ends lol. I managed to keep from hurling at least.

Okay, I'm going to scream TMI, so don't be offended... :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I barbeque a lot in summer. Everything from flatbreads, zucchinis, eggplant, potatoes, corn, peppers, squash,breaded onions and so on. Of course, pork, chicken, and beef too.

Winter is a lot of take out, deli food or I walk over to my girlfriend's condo.

GORDY GAMBINO

she live in the projects hey yellow nigga man
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

bankcard that was yo mammys name
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blazor

Quote from: "Renee"

Okay, I'm going to scream TMI, so don't be offended... :nea:

I thought I kept it pretty clean  :laugh:

It starts with the pain, then nausea, and bloating.

I could describe the yellow stomach bile that..... yeah I'll spare ya  :roll:

I hate my stomach  :sad:

Not offended lol!

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I barbeque a lot in summer. Everything from flatbreads, zucchinis, eggplant, potatoes, corn, peppers, squash,breaded onions and so on. Of course, pork, chicken, and beef too.

I love all those things on the grill and do the same. Breaded onions on the grill though is new to me.

Blurt

Quote from: "RW"Pinterest.

I'm being tested for food allergies so I've been cut off of wheat, dairy and sugar.

I could cry.

Damn, girl.

And here I was, just about to have a half dozen sweet cheese pastries delivered to you directly from Cheskie's in Montreal!

I haz sads.

But you haz moar sads.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Anyone need tips on healthy eating, I am your man.

I am the epitome of wholesome gustation.