The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

No more fake news?

Started by RW, July 06, 2017, 06:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

What's damning?  They said they're not going to publish because he's a private citizen and he apologized.

WTF has become of reading comprehension these days.

English Jesus wept.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote[size=150]and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. [/size]

*sigh*

You're not doing well, today, are you?

RW

They still said they were not releasing his identity nor did they release it.

So what's the problem?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Can you not read?

Amongst other things, they qualified their magnanimity by claiming he was going to be a good boy from now on and not post stuff they find objectionable.

Lying and bullying pieces of shit.

RW

I think they wanted to cover the fact he offered contrition instead of making him to look like an unrepentant shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"What's damning?  They said they're not going to publish because he's a private citizen and he apologized.

English Jesus wept.

Oh for the love of Allah please fucking stop it.  

Congratulations, your drivel has officially made you the most cringeworthy poster on the Blue Cashew.... Your willful ignorance is so blatant a 5 yr old child could see it.  

Do you honestly think that this member of the public made that statement and grovelling apology all by his own doing?  Do you not think that there is an outside chance that CNN put the frighteners on him?  Maybe even threatened his family? You can damn well bet that they threatened his own well being and livelihood.  

The bottom line is a load of Jewish fat cats bullied a member of the public for doing something which they didn't like.  If it had been a black guy or other non white doing something for the so called 'anti-racist' cause and something like this had happened, you and your ilk would have had a very different opinion.

Bricktop

Aryan

A smart fella like you surely already knew that/?

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"CNN is Jewish?

Oy vay.

CNN like most large media outlets in the US is a publicly owned and traded company.

But I sure there are some Jew's that own some stock. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Jesus wept.  There are none so blind as those who won't see....     :oeudC:

Just have a look at the reporters and anchors the channel uses, it looks like something from a bar mitzvah...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDwkYXrW0AEH6Nz.jpg">

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"What's damning?  They said they're not going to publish because he's a private citizen and he apologized.

English Jesus wept.

Congratulations, your drivel has officially made you the most cringeworthy poster on the Blue Cashew.... Your willful ignorance is so blatant a 5 yr old child could see it.  

Do you honestly think that this member of the public made that statement and grovelling apology all by his own doing?  Do you not think that there is an outside chance that CNN put the frighteners on him?  Maybe even threatened his family? You can damn well bet that they threatened his own well being and livelihood.  

Fucken right I do!  Imagine some anonymous troll gets a call from CNN wanting to know about a video.  That would cause any anonymous troll to shit his pants nevermind one with shutters of racist trolls under his belt.  I bet that fucker offered apology after apology to not have his name printed, which I believe they have every right to do in the name of public interest.  

QuoteThe bottom line is a load of Jewish fat cats bullied a member of the public for doing something which they didn't like.  If it had been a black guy or other non white doing something for the so called 'anti-racist' cause and something like this had happened, you and your ilk would have had a very different opinion.

We don't know anything about the guy.  He could be black.

The point is that CNN could have run his name and they didn't.  That doesn't make them cunts.  Quite the opposite actually.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

English Jesus wept.

Fucken right I do!  Imagine some anonymous troll gets a call from CNN wanting to know about a video.  That would cause any anonymous troll to shit his pants nevermind one with shutters of racist trolls under his belt.  I bet that fucker offered apology after apology to not have his name printed, which I believe they have every right to do in the name of public interest.  

QuoteThe bottom line is a load of Jewish fat cats bullied a member of the public for doing something which they didn't like.  If it had been a black guy or other non white doing something for the so called 'anti-racist' cause and something like this had happened, you and your ilk would have had a very different opinion.

We don't know anything about the guy.  He could be black.

The point is that CNN could have run his name and they didn't.  That doesn't make them cunts.  Quite the opposite actually.

But...but.....they're all....God damn Jooooooows.... ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

He never passes up an opportunity to bang on about Jews.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Jesus wept.  There are none so blind as those who won't see....     :oeudC:

Just have a look at the reporters and anchors the channel uses, it looks like something from a bar mitzvah...

Holy smoke! This is direct proof that CNN has a handful of Jews working among its 3,000 employees. This is huge!

Ok, so now what?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Most major news sources are alright except for CNN and MSNBC.

I was surprised about CNN..

I knew they had a definite bias, but I didn't expect them to stoop that low..

Having said that, my major source for news is CBC which has a political bias, but they do not create the news like CNN did..

I also like Global Calgary..

I will not look at partisan sub news sources like Breitbart, The Tyee, Media Matters or The Rebel.