Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"A handful?  It's already widely documented how Jews are MASSIVELY overrepresented in influential positions in various countries including the US.  But of course good little lefty cucks like you are fine with that......

"Widely documented" meaning neo-Nazi propaganda. You losers think just one Jew would be an overrepresentation.

It's not surprising there are Jews in some influential positions. It's about as shocking as the fact that there are Christians in influential positions.

You're all jealous of how Jews are simply better and smarter than white supremacist scum. Everyone else is better and smarter. You're all way too stupid to get into any influential positions.

Quick - name one famous white supremacist scientist. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you caucasian Romero?

He is.  I'm answering for him because I'm dying to know where this is going.

Nowhere really. Just, if you are white you are a supremacist. I know he really is not a supremacist just like I'm not. But if you listen to a lot of the crap going on with the extreme left......

What crap? Explain dear sir.

More willful ignorance.  :001_rolleyes:  

How about 'white privilege'?

I have no idea WTF that is.

Of course you don't.   :001_rolleyes:

I don't.

Do you?

You should try using Joogle now and then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege

Anonymous

White supremacy/privilege is a reoccurring theme on many of the different vids I view daily. I have heard that from both whites and blacks. I watch a lot of Ben Shapiro and Dinesh D'souza and other vids with Q&A sessions and that has been my take on it.

I believe there is white privilege, but not in the way the North American media tries to define it. In 2017 it's mostly unintentional.

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Nowhere really. Just, if you are white you are a supremacist. I know he really is not a supremacist just like I'm not. But if you listen to a lot of the crap going on with the extreme left......

I'm going to be honest, I always thought you were a bit of a nazi. ac_razz

I am German, native American, Scottish (I am a Burns and Robbie is a distant ancestor) and lord knows what else.  ac_razz

I'm sure Seoul was just teasing you kiebers.

I know. LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

White supremacy/privilege is a reoccurring theme on many of the different vids I view daily. I have heard that from both whites and blacks. I watch a lot of Ben Shapiro and Dinesh D'souza and other vids with Q&A sessions and that has been my take on it.

What is it though?

Pretty much boils down to racism and the supposed advantages whites have that non whites don't. Normally brought out at election times by the democrats. Because of Trump it is now mainstream.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

What is it though?

Pretty much boils down to racism and the supposed advantages whites have that non whites don't. Normally brought out at election times by the democrats. Because of Trump it is now mainstream.

Best post. :thumbup:

RW

What is it though?

Thanks kiebs.

I don't even know if we use the term here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What is it though?

Thanks kiebs.

It's not common as it South of the border. Thank goodness for that.

kiebers

What is it though?

Thanks kiebs.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict you will start seeing it... LOL People love drama. Look how things get here and other forums over politics etc. One of the reasons I usually try to stay out of it. Kinda like Sheryl Crow...."All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die"

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HBeD2T7p9E

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RW"For those using Safari, this is a fantastic add-on:

https://trustedtimes.org/">https://trustedtimes.org/

Hopefully it will help people who struggle with source credibility.

I just want to note that I have this installed and it's really awesome!  They do have versions for other browsers if you google Trusted Times and your browser type.  The summaries are excellent.  They even fact check stuff.

This will go such a long way in helping people figure out sources.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What is it though?

Thanks kiebs.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict you will start seeing it... LOL People love drama. Look how things get here and other forums over politics etc. One of the reasons I usually try to stay out of it. Kinda like Sheryl Crow...."All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die"

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HBeD2T7p9E
It's already here you are right.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"Kinda like Sheryl Crow...."All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die"

ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"Kinda like Sheryl Crow...."All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die"

ac_drinks

Some people don't know how to have fun and want to prevent others from having any fun.

Anonymous

I wonder what the minority posters here like Fash, Seoul, Azhya and Shen Li's thoughts are about "white privilege." I am part Japanese, but I look 100 per cent white.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"

ac_drinks

Some people don't know how to have fun and want to prevent others from having any fun.

Too true, as for the latter, I say fuck the haters lol  :laugh:   ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.