Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Australian ad causes offence

Started by Bricktop, July 12, 2017, 03:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Renee"

Yes I've been to strip clubs. When I was in college I worked in an adult novelty/book store. There was a "gentleman's juice bar" which in this state means "full nude no alcohol" right around the corner. I became well acquainted with some of the girls that used to work there and I know what the leg positions are for....and I know how difficult it can be and the strength and balance it requires to do stuff like that.

BUT strip clubs also don't employee prepubescent girls, now do they? At least not in this country...I can't vouch for the third world rat holes that guys like Gordy hang out in... ac_biggrin . But there is a stigma attached to pole dancing that most people find unsavory.

And you are correct, the choice of individuals using the product was wrong and it would have gone a long way to making the commercial more palatable had they used a little more common sense.

But if you call them prepubescent girls strippers you're gonna break their hearts  :sad:

lol

They honestly think they are being gymnastic dancers. Western stigma I agree, looks bad "here" to most.

Hell, maybe out of all the auditions, the lil girls did the best lolol. "Lets use them!" lol. OR, maybe the product doesnt handle grown people as good as the children, so were obliged to use the kids.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"
I think the olympics competitions television coverage could be called out for the same things from what I have observed over the years.

Gotta love the volleyball girls  ac_drinks

Aren't most of them butch dikes? Maybe, I'm thinking of women's basketball. ac_umm

I print for a female basketball team, and I swear some have to be dudes lol. I wouldnt wanna mess with them Amazon women lol.

The volleyball girls may be lesbians, most have nice asses though, I love a curvy ass  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor" I love a curvy ass  ac_drinks

Thank you :wink:

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blazor" I love a curvy ass  ac_drinks

Thank you :wink:

So I hear lol. You're welcome I guess  :laugh:

Bricktop

I don't know if I find the ad objectionable, or my interpretation of the ad a reflection of my own flaw?

Its discomforting.

RW

It's objectionable.  They tried to de-sexualize the "fitness pole" but ended up sexualising kids.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I thought so...I am definitely not comfortable with it.