The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Put another way, you sought refuge in a generous, safe, peaceful and harmonious WHITE nation.

White nation??? There were non-whites in Canada well before whites. Same with Australia.

You white supremacists are so ridiculous. The character of a person matters most. Not colour of skin. Only a fringe minority like yourself consider Australia and Canada as "white countries". The majority of whites don't agree with such foolishness and have no problems getting along with others.

Do you really think our countries should just be white? How fucking boring, and it would have destroyed our economies decades ago. How do you plan on getting rid of all the non-whites?

And here's the left doing what it does so well; taking an alternative view to their global view, and defining it as "white supremacism".

Please point to any comment I have made that states, implies or hints that I believe that the white race is superior, or supreme?

On the other hand, I condemn actions such as white colonialism, repeatedly and constantly.

My stand is to counteract idiots like you that put your own team down, whilst cheering on other races who have not achieved one percent of the accomplishments and triumphs of the white race and culture.

I have travelled to MANY countries, and will always respect their cultures and achievements. I have marvelled at the pyramids, the Golden Buddha of Bangkok, the amazing metropolis of Singapore, the simple idyll of Vanuatu, the beauty of Bali, the majesty and wonder of Angkor Wat and the grand tradition of Hong Kong. I admired them all, despite clear contradictions and problems that exist in those countries. Thailand has experienced more military coups than any other nation. Egypt has recently suffered a military takeover. Cambodians live on the edge of poverty. Hong Kong is rife with dissent. Singapore is a benign dictatorship. Indonesia is turning to more radical Islamic principles.

But in your world, these places are serene, perfect examples of peace and wonder. You see other races and nations through rose coloured glasses. Yet in MANY of those countries I've named, the people ask if I can help them get to Australia. Find them a job. Get them a visa. Because THEY appreciate and desire what we have.

But still we are prevailed upon by white-hating whites, who typically know fuck all about the world...and you're probably included.

Canada and Australia are white nations. Zambia is a black nation. Saudi Arabia is a muslim nation. Japan is a nipponese nation.

Tell me, pinky...if we are not to define ourselves as white, what are we?

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/sites/sbs.com.au.news/files/styles/full/public/20150127001093417111-minihighres.jpg?itok=4-5TQJmo&mtime=1446011106">

http://storage.torontosun.com/v1/dynamic_resize/sws_path/suns-prod-images/1297436722824_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x">

Despite all this evil immigration, our countries are still pretty fricken awesome!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Jews are white? I don't fucking think so, they're the most racially mixed, mongrelised group of people in existence.  Their curly hair and big hook noses are a giveaway, something  which is not all that common in caucasians but is very common in Jews.  As for what I mean about white people, I mean white Europeans, not negroes, or Chinese, or arabs.  But of course you already know that and are just trying to muddy the waters and divert from the real issue here..

So you are going to deny almost 250 years of fact based anthropological and genetic research because some Jew's have curly hair and large noses..... ac_lmfao

I always knew you were stupid but I had no idea the depths of your stupidity until now. It's my own fault...Call me naive.

You just proclaimed yourself the KING of the idiots. A title richly deserved.

I'm done here. I can't fix this, only God can do that and he, she, it, appears to be MIA.

Yeah, you're 'done' because you've been fucking humiliated once again by implying that you are the 'expert' on a subject and the rest of us are clueless dummies, when in fact you are unable to refute anything that has been said.  Stamping up and down and name calling just because you disagree with something doesn't cut it I'm afraid, unless you can refute or disprove a theory, which you certainly cannot.....  

As for Jews, like I say they are a very, very mixed group of people, who contain blood from various different races and ethnicities.  This is because their favourite tactic is slipping into a country and racially mixing with the native people, that way they can implement their agendas relatively undetected.  Many European Jews look white because their ancestors have race mixed with whites in the past.....   What are you finding so difficult to comprehend about that?

It's amazing, you are about as self unaware as it gets. The stupid just dribbles out of your head like a broken faucet.

I'm done because logic and established scientific proof just bounces off your thick, ignorant, alt-right, white supremacist skull like lead cast bullets shot against plate steel.

Go revel in your ignorance....just please do the human race a solid and never breed.

YOU have claimed that there is no evidence of anything that has been said and it is all mere opinion.  This is simply just not true.  

IHJ has provided sources PROVING that whites are being displaced and parts of Europe are being overrun by immigrants.  

This is just simply a massive case of sour grapes on your part Renee, nobody likes a sore loser.

I actually read some of IHJ's links, specifically about the Ukraine and that's not what it says at all.

LEARN TO READ YOU FUCKING TOOLS!

RW, I live in England remember? Places like Slough, Luton, Leicester, Bradford and many other towns and cities have been overrun with immigrants, mostly pakistanis, arabs and Indians.  It is common knowledge, and can be seen with your own eyes when you travel there.

Another place is Blackburn, which is totally and completely segregated, with pakis living in one part of it and whites in the other.  Whites simply just move out of an area when too many non whites descend on it, especially muslims because they are the worst sort of people to live around.

Would you be happy living in an area where you and your family are the minority?

RW

I did live in a neighbourhood where I was a minority.  I lived in a neighbourhood that was mostly Asian and then blocks from the East Indian district in Vancouver.  I was quite content.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Well, most white people are not, and quite frankly shouldn't be put in that position, especially in their own country......

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well, most white people are not, and quite frankly shouldn't be put in that position, especially in their own country......

Then move to the boonies.  It's still very white out here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

That would be funny actually, I could organise a white settlement where a town for whites is built.  It would give you lefties something new to protest about.   :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"That would be funny actually, I could organise a white settlement where a town for whites is built.  It would give you lefties something new to protest about.   :laugh3:

I grew up in a "white town" full of white people.  I live in a "white" town full of white people.  The food sucks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Do you think the locals would be happy about a sudden influx of muslims descending on the area and a mega mosque appearing where the Community center used to be?

Most liberals are tolerant and welcoming aslong as they aren't affected personally....

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Do you think the locals would be happy about a sudden influx of muslims descending on the area and a mega mosque appearing where the Community center used to be?

Most liberals are tolerant and welcoming aslong as they aren't affected personally....

We just had a sudden influx of East Indians lately to our area.  Ivd heard a bit of griping but mostly because they haven't opened a restaurant yet.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Question for Bricktop:  Isnt white supremacy an idealogy?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Question for RW:  Why is it wrong to be proud of your race and heritage?  

Also, is it always this easy to get Renee to spit her dummy out and scuttle away?  ac_toofunny

RW

To answer I ask you this...why the fuck should I be proud of something I had NOTHING to do with, didn't create, earn or work for, and can't change or improve? (Race) It doesn't objectively mean anything aside from how fast I'm going to get sunburned.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

But you have no problem with black or brown pride right?  Or how about Jewish pride/nationalism, or more specifically Zionism?   You support Israel and the right of a Jewish homeland don't you?

The problem  is you've been brainwashed into thinking that any kind of white pride, preservation or nationalism  is wrong and evil.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"But you have no problem with black or brown pride right?  Or how about Jewish pride/nationalism, or more specifically Zionism?   You support Israel and the right of a Jewish homeland don't you?

The problem  is you've been brainwashed into thinking that any kind of white pride, preservation or nationalism  is wrong and evil.

I think pride in your colour is some of the dumbest shit going.  I don't give a shit what colour you are, if your skin colour is a source of pride, you're a fuckhead.  Period.

Cultural pride doesn't phase me as much.  I think it's fine to take pride in your country because you can be a part of making it great. You can work at building an awesome country, etc.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

You are aware of Jewish pride and supremacy right? They openly call themselves the 'chosen ones', does that make them 'fuckheads'?

BTW there is much more to race than just skin colour..........