The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"Renee, frankly, I don't believe anything snopes posts.

Frankly I don't give a fuck if you do or not.

But I'd believe Snopes long before I would believe anything that ignorant , little, racist, stain, SCOUSE posts.

The Snopes article doesn't give a definitive answer one way or the other...It merely shows that Emerald City Antifa claims no responsibility for the outlandish and frankly nonsensical message the poster exhibits. So you the reader are left to decide if you believe the statement from ECA.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Holy shit, SCOUSE! You're still alive???

How many friends and loved ones have you lost to the genocide lately?

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

But I'd believe Snopes long before I would believe anything that ignorant , little, racist, stain, SCOUSE posts.

The Snopes article doesn't give a definitive answer one way or the other...It merely shows that Emerald City Antifa claims no responsibility for the outlandish and frankly nonsensical message the poster exhibits. So you the reader are left to decide if you believe the statement from ECA.

You are a fucking idiot who would believe absolutely anything which conflicts with what the right wing is saying.....

Yet you hilariously claim to be right wing? Unbelievable.   ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: "Romero"Holy shit, SCOUSE! You're still alive???

Do you visit Seattle much Homero?   ac_lmfao

RW

It reads like it's bullshit.  It checks too many of the hoax boxes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Romero"Holy shit, SCOUSE! You're still alive???

LOL!!!!

I am still waiting to find out where all the displaced whities have gone.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Funny that, because the liberal media here call pakis 'Asians', are you a Paki Shen?  

Regardless of that, and the fact that my country has been royally fucked over by the Jews, I know that whites will rise again and be triumphant, its in our genes.

People from the continent of Asia are technically Asians and that includes Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Pakistanis, Isrealis, Saudis.

Jews = Caucs.

Caucasian or "white" people include Aryans, (northern Europeans) Semetic people (Jew's and Arabs) Hametic people (Egyptians and Berbers)

I tried ti explain this to the Nazi knot head before but he says jews have curly hair and big noses so they CAN'T BE WHITE...... ac_lmfao

That's what passes for racial criteria in the world of the crazy white supremacist.....anthropology and human genealogy be damned.... ac_lmfao.

BTW, don't tell that fool that human genetic code varies only very slightly across the races....his tiny brain will lock up and shut down.

So let's summarise, all you have managed to do in your hysterical attempts to refute and dismiss the essay is claim it is nothing but an 'opinion' piece, which I have rebutted and proved to the contrary,  and attempt to divert and muddy the waters by banging on about how certain Europeans are not 'white' because of past miscegenation, and how Jews are white because they contain white blood?  

Fucking pitiful Renee.  The very notion of Jews being considered 'white' and not a separate racial group would get you laughed out of both white nationalist and Jewish Zionist meetings alike, but by all means give it a try if you like, you could make both sides see your enlightened outlook on the world.   ac_toofunny

The very fact that I would get laughed at by ignorant white nationals or Zionist Jew's shows that your kind are simply willfully ignorant of science, anthropology and human genetics.

It's a sign that none of you are to be taken seriously because your denial of establish scientific fact is a case of fucking "Kalikack" (look up the word) like mental deficiency....And you have the unmitigated stupidity to sit there on your brain dead ass and throw the term "pitiful" at me?

Fucking priceless... :laugh3: You simply cannot make this shit up.

BTW, since you white assholes are being displaced pretty soon...shouldn't you be packing all your worldly crap into your 1993 Vauxhall shit box, and preparing to get out of Dodge? Wouldn't that be a better use of your time?

You just don't know when to quit do you?    ac_lmfao

Do you deny that Jews are a separate ethnic and religious group?  Or do you honestly believe that they consider themselves white goyim?   (That means cattle by the way, the word which the Talmud uses to describe us non Jews.)

And once again, why do you repeatedly dodge my point about the Kalergi Plan?  Which proves that the racial mixing in Europe via mass third world immigration is INTENTIONAL and part of a plan to make white Europeans extinct.

Why do you repeatedly deny and ignore human genealogy by saying Semitic people are non white?

Why do you repeatedly confuse race with ethnicity and cultural?

Why do you insist on using birth rate data while ignoring racial population statistics? There are far more white people in the western world than any other race? Even those that you claim are non white are genetically and anthropologically WHITE...SCIENTIFIC FACT.

Why do you think someone with curly hair and a big nose is non white?......Which dumbass white supremacist, talking head, fed that line of bullshit to you? And why aren't you ashamed of yourself for believing such unintelligent, comical, ignorance?

Why are you so frightened of the the fact that population demographics change over time? It's been going on since the dawn of man.

Why are you so obsessed with fantasy land anti-white conspiracy theories?

Why are you so obsessed with an almost 60 year old plan advocating a unified Europe?...You seem to need to keep inventing things to be afraid of....does that give your life some kind of purpose?

And lastly, why is your head so far up your ass?

Answer all those questions because you've either ducked  them of answered with complete blather and deflection thus far.

All we get from you is unabashed, wild-eyed, xenophobia over and over and over.

The sad part is your kind have been around for centuries and none of your predictions of gloom and doom have come to pass. I'm remind of how not all that long ago you Brit's practiced what amounts to genocide (real genocide not that fantasy kind) on my ancestors...the Irish and when the Irish fled their homeland and came to the US and Canada...many attitudes of those already established in the America's were one of resentment and fear toward the new comers. The Irish were different, they were clannish, they were uneducated and dirt poor. They had different customs and above all they were filthy Catholics. Those racist attitudes and the people who held them are now long dead and God willing, people like you will join those like minded assholes in dust bin of history as well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

I'm not answering a single one of those hysterical questions, until you address my question....... were you foaming at the mouth when you typed that post?

And you do know that responding to a question with another question is rude right?  ac_dunno

RW

My Jewish roommate had curly hair and a big nose but he was whiter than I was.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not answering a single one of those hysterical questions, until you address my question....... were you foaming at the mouth when you typed that post?

And you do know that responding to a question with another question is rude right?  ac_dunno

Oooo how about mine!  Give mine a go.  I want to know what's become of all the displaced white people in your country.  Have they boarded ships to Greenland or what?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Also, I notice you lefty snowflakes have avoided Bricktop's thread about Cultural Marxism in the political section...    

Go on, take a deep breath and watch the video, what's the worst that could happen?    ac_toofunny

Blazor

Not me, I've seen some of things he posts, and what SCOPES tries to pass off, no thanks, I'll take Scouse  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not answering a single one of those hysterical questions, until you address my question....... were you foaming at the mouth when you typed that post?

Oooo how about mine!  Give mine a go.  I want to know what's become of all the displaced white people in your country.  Have they boarded ships to Greenland or what?

They move out of an area which becomes overrun with immigrants, resulting in the town or city becoming a non white majority populated area.  

I have already addressed this point.... come on RW, try and pay attention.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Renee, frankly, I don't believe anything snopes posts..

The last thing that "fact" checking site is, is objective.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"

Not me, I've seen some of things he posts, and what SCOPES tries to pass off, no thanks, I'll take Scouse  :laugh:

Cheers bro.   :laugh:  

I don't claim to be right all the time,  but I sure as hell try my best to post what I believe to be the truth.