The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"

I would believe it because that's what they do and they don't apologize for it or try to hide it. In fact those two organizations would probably fall all over themselves claiming responsibility for such vile shit.

You're a pseudo intellectual who likes to pretend you're an expert on everything when in fact you are fucking clueless.

Your post here, along with countless others illustrates this completely.....

The very fact that you openly admit to believing that certain organisations on the political spectrum can be openly racist while others can't is fucking idiotic.

Listen SCOUSE, the childish name calling shit is one thing but she's no pseudo-intellectual.  She's bested you in every debate point so far.  I mean it's not hard, but I doubt anyone here is going to recommend you to MENSA.

Bested me?  Listen you silly cow, she has totally ignored the Kalergi Plan, along with the very real fact that white people are being overrun by muslims here in the UK and claims Cultural Marxism is a conspiracy theory.....  ac_toofunny

Have you bothered to check out this thread yet?  

http://thebluecashew.net/politics-f7/cultural-marxism-and-the-politics-idiocy-t7219.html">http://thebluecashew.net/politics-f7/cu ... t7219.html">http://thebluecashew.net/politics-f7/cultural-marxism-and-the-politics-idiocy-t7219.html

No I haven't bothered to check out that thread.

Why? Are you afraid of encountering inconvenient truths?

RW

I watched some drug loving hipster go off about his journey and at the end, I still failed to give a fuck.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

I would believe it because that's what they do and they don't apologize for it or try to hide it. In fact those two organizations would probably fall all over themselves claiming responsibility for such vile shit.

You're a pseudo intellectual who likes to pretend you're an expert on everything when in fact you are fucking clueless.

Your post here, along with countless others illustrates this completely.....

The very fact that you openly admit to believing that certain organisations on the political spectrum can be openly racist while others can't is fucking idiotic.

Again this is where you fall on your face. It's a trend that everyone but you can see...

I never said that that other political organizations don't have the capacity to be racist. I said that some political organizations like the KKK founded their core principles on racism and that they openly practice it.

You are waaaaay out of your league here little boy.

Nice deflection, but you have implied that ANTIFA are never racist and would not produce a poster like the one illustrated, while so called 'neo nazi' organisations should be held accountable straight away if a similar poster supposedly created by them surfaces.   :oeudC:

Show me where I said that.

Show me where I said that the ECA is innocent of racism. All I posted was that "they" deny responsibility for the posters. There was no endorsement of guilt or non guilt on my part.

As for who should be held accountable, that remains to be scene. Get the picture junior? Or does that clash with the white supremacist narrative that you have been spouting.

We all know truth and objectivity is not your strong suit but this last accusation was pretty lame

Are you really this  stupid? Go back and read what you wrote, you posted an article from a very dubious, unreliable left wing source claiming that the poster was fake and you presented this as fact, while saying afterwards  that groups like the KKK are more likely to produce racist material.   :crazy:

You really are an idiot.

In terms of what I posted regarding the ECA...I posted their account of the issue....again I endorsed nothing.

I guess examining both sides of an issue for discussion, is something morons like you don't like.... much like science and fact.....I guess you might be afraid it could shed some doubt onto your racial hysterics.

As for claiming the KKK or the Neo Nazi movement is racist, yeah, I stand by that premise as do the organizations themselves. But those said organizations try to hide there racism by sugar coating their vile racial stance in the form of "white pride".... :laugh3:

As stated previously...anyone denying this is an idiot...or a liar...which one are you or are you both?

"White Pride" includes the promotion of one race over another along with the vilification of certain so called non white races....that's racism as defined by every dictionary on the fucking planet.

Once again, for your tiny pea sized brain, you presented the article as a rebuttal, which means that you believed its contents and chose to use it as an argument to counter the post which I made.  

Its fucking hilarious now that your source has been outed for being an unreliable, left leaning load of crap, and you are attempting to backtrack  and claim that you didn't endorse the article.  What a fucking fail.   ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Anyone else notice that this issue neatly divided by gender.

This seems the case at the macro level as well. Women on one side, men on the other.

Interesting.

As to RW's banging on about white displacement, here's a clue.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M

Displacement does not require physical relocation, by the way. Merely displaced from their social and political culture.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"I watched some drug loving hipster go off about his journey and at the end, I still failed to give a fuck.

He's describing first hand how he was brainwashed with Cultural Marxism at university.

I thought you were supposed to be smart?   ac_unsure  

Your willful ignorance is fucking shameful .

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"Anyone else notice that this issue neatly divided by gender.

This seems the case at the macro level as well. Women on one side, men on the other.

Interesting.

Displacement does not require physical relocation, by the way. Merely displaced from their social and political culture.
I don't see the gender divide.  I seesmart vs fucking dumb.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RW"I watched some drug loving hipster go off about his journey and at the end, I still failed to give a fuck.

He's describing first hand how he was brainwashed with Cultural Marxism at university.

Yeah and he's an idiot but he even said it wasn't pushed on him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

None so blind as those who turn and look the other way.

Bricktop

Yeah and he's an idiot.

Really?

Why?

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"

None so blind as those who turn and look the other way.

I'll do my best from here on to stave off the spread of non-existent communism in my country.

Better?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Yeah and he's an idiot.

Really?

Why?

Because he smoked a lot of drugs and became a Marxist.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Yeah and he's an idiot.

Really?

Why?

Ever wonder why universities seem to produce an endless supply of far left Marxists and Commies, rather than neo nazis?  

Do you not think that there is a tiny outside chance that certain agendas and ideologies are being pushed and promoted for this  to happen?

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"Anyone else notice that this issue neatly divided by gender.

Interesting.

That's clearly not the first time those two have had a confrontation.  I missed who "Tommy" is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Yeah and he's an idiot.

Really?

Why?

Ever wonder why universities seem to produce an endless supply of far left Marxists and Commies, rather than neo nazis?  

Do you not think that there is a tiny outside chance that certain agendas and ideologies are being pushed and promoted for this  to happen?

LOLOL!

You've never stepped foot in a university classroom so how the fuck would you know what happens in one?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Interesting.

Ok I'll give your ignorant ass some schooling and information about the video.

The guy in the car is Tommy Robinson, former leader of the EDL. I don't particularly like the guy because he receives funding from Zionist organisations, but he is bang on the money with his views on Islam.

He is from Luton, and that is one of the many places I was trying to tell you about earlier which has been completely overrun with muslims.  This is  one of the main reasons why the guy has the beliefs he has, because his hometown now resembles Islamabad.

Print
User actions